Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

11 stone and 3/4 pound!! I'm so close to the 10's, will I make it for weigh in tomorrow? I'm also so close to the 60's - weighing in at 70.2 kg this morning

Hope everyone has a great day - we're off to climb a hill :)

Oh, to be in the 10s! LOL. Good few months for me; a couple of days for you! Have a great day.

Oh, to be in the 10s! LOL. Good few months for me; a couple of days for you! Have a great day.

Thanks Cate - I've not seen the 10's since 2012 :) be nice to get there again.

I can remember being 10 1/2 st and thinking I was a fat pudding! Now I looooong to be in the 10s. Sadly that'll be august for me probably! Well done chick :) x

I know it's crazy isn't it? I was 9 1/2 in June 2012 for my wedding and then by November I was in the late 10's and hated myself. Hid under baggy jumpers etc. Now I'm heavier than that and feel great :) It's all relative I suppose..

Thanks Lynne, nice to know where you are in the world :)

I can't stress enough that this is huge for me. I never used to even like exercise but I've finally realised that I AM a natural exerciser and our early morning hill climbs have helped me in so many ways.

1. I feel happy, I mean really happy (it's like a drug)
2. I have so much more time in the day
3. I feel like I have achieved something
4. I've made some amazing new friends
5. I'm closer to hubby - it gives us some 'me' time together, every single day - which is great when you work together so normally conversation revolves around that.
6. I feel healthy, alive and fit
7. I'm not worrying about my weight
8. I feel confident about my body, regardless of not being at my 'ideal' weight
9. I'm excited about what I can DO next, not what I can eat next!
10. I feel like a new person, but at the same time, more 'me' than ever
11. I'm enjoying every day, even week days when I'm at work.

I am not going to give this up. If I falter, I will look at this post to remind myself of why I should get up early / go out for that run, even when I don't feel like it.

Hope everyone else is having a great day :)

Reasons why we should all exercise more!

Isn't it funny how so many of us have felt fat and miserable at certain weights but having become even heavier, getting back down to a weight we were previously unhappy with we feel great. I hovered around 13st for years but always felt fat and dressed to hide my shape. When I was doing LT and got down to 13st I was flaunting myself in a pair of black skinny jeans and loving it!! Can't wait to get back to 13st again, although this time I'm determined to see it through to the end and get to my ultimate goal of 11st.

Yoyo, I have printed off your Reasons to Exercise and pinned them to my fridge. I hate exercise but know I have to start if I want to maintain decent losses and tone up. Hoping your list inspires me. Thanks for that and great to hear about someone feeling so good about themselves. xx

You've got us all spurred on Yoyo :) x

That's great to hear guys :) we can all do this!! :) xx

That's a very good motivational list that you have devised there Yoyo. Proves why,even on bad days we should push ourselves to do some form of exercise.

I remember when I reached 12s a few years ago I was speechless & mortified.

I don't even know when I ended up getting to 15s but boy does 12s sound good to my ears now!!

That's a very good motivational list that you have devised there Yoyo. Proves why,even on bad days we should push ourselves to do some form of exercise.

I remember when I reached 12s a few years ago I was speechless & mortified.

I don't even know when I ended up getting to 15s but boy does 12s sound good to my ears now!!

Susie, I know exactly how you feel. I always felt fat when I was in my early 30s weighing 11st, which is now my goal weight.

Had a good day despite not eating well.. Took my nephew home :( looking forward to him staying in the summer holidays.

Walked up white nancy again this morning and spent the day flitting round parents etc before going on a pub crawl with folk music this evening.

Food wise:

Granola with milk
Tea with milk
Coffee with vanilla shake
Healthy low fat subway with light mayo (300 cals)
Plate of raw veg - cucumber, red pepper, tomato, celery
Glass Red wine
Half glass white wine
A few tangfastic haribo sweets

No exante at all today - so let's see the damage on the scales tomorrow. Hoping not any damage as it would be great to get to the 10's

Weigh in tomorrow morning - fingers crossed!

Week 5 weigh in

Start weight - 12st 3
Week 1 - 11 stone 9
Week 2 - 11 stone 5
Week 3 - 11 stone 4.5
Week 4 - 11 stone 3.5
Week 5 - 11 stone 2

Lost 1 1/2 pounds this week. Had a gain this morning of just over a pound but that's probably down to the alcohol and the subway sandwich yesterday!
So long as it's coming off I don't mind much. Once the festival is over I won't be drinking for a while and can get back on it.

Just downloaded mfp again so I can keep track of calories as I'm planning to try and stick to 3 packs and 400 cals in food from now on. However, I will be drinking until Sunday when the festival finishes then I can knock that on the head.

It's my hubby's birthday today so I might struggle to be good today. So far I've had 600 cals for breakfast! A croissant with jam and a pain chocolat and a bowl of fruit. I'm going to have something healthy when we go out later - meat or fish and veg.

Hope everyone has a great day, despite this weather. It's run 1 of week 5 c25k today - and it's getting much harder - 4 lots of 5 minutes running with walking inbetween, but by the end of this week I'll be running non stop for 20 mins! Can't imagine being able to do that yet but we'll see how I get on!

Sounds like you're being very controlled. Would be do easy to say 'stuff it!' And go on the rampage with food and alcohol. Well done! X

Its still a loss yoyo. The closer to goal thd slower the losses are :)

Sounds like you're being very controlled. Would be do easy to say 'stuff it!' And go on the rampage with food and alcohol. Well done! X

Ha! It would :) I'm trying.. Looking forward to being more strict once the festival is over

Its still a loss yoyo. The closer to goal thd slower the losses are :)

Thanks marge - I don't mind so much, just want to get into the 10's! Hopefully next week if I'm good this week..

Back