Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

So close to those 10s. Fingers crossed you'll be there next week!

Well done on the loss Yoyo, have a great day today celebrating hubby's birthday x

Definitely in the 10s next week. You've done really well, balancing enjoying the festival and going a bit off plan with maintaining your weight loss.

Well done on the loss Yoyo, have a great day today celebrating hubby's birthday x

Thanks Katie - we're out in the countryside having a run - I ran 3 x 5 minutes today! That's run 1 of week 5 c25k completed!

Off for some lunch now :)

image-4190883816.jpg

Definitely in the 10s next week. You've done really well, balancing enjoying the festival and going a bit off plan with maintaining your weight loss.

Thank you Cate :) I'm pleased with myself!

You're doing so well Yoyo, very well done.

Enjoy your husbands Birthday xx

I hate calorie counting - I don't know how anyone does it with any certainty? I'm off exante today so thought I would use mfp to keep track of what I was eating. I managed to track my breakfast but the calorie content of foods like croissants etc varies quite a lot so I just chose one off the list.

Then lunch we ate out and I had a ham salad. A lovely large slice of cooked ham, and a couple of salads. But without knowing what the dressing was made out of how on earth can I calculate the cals? One was a mixture of barley, edamame, peas and spring onion, the other was a coleslaw with lots of seeds and nuts and a watery sauce (didn't taste as creamy as Mayo) and some mixed dressed salad leaves. I think I calculated as best I could.

Just munching on another bowl of fruit and some sticks of cucumber, red pepper, celery and tomato.

No booze today as we're not going out this evening - we're out tomorrow Friday and Saturday so we are having a rest!

It is difficult if you are eating out isn't it. You can only use it as a guide at the end of the day.

Your festival goes on for quite a while doesn't it. The most ours do is a weekend. Is it a fairly small community that you live in Yoyo x

It is difficult if you are eating out isn't it. You can only use it as a guide at the end of the day. Your festival goes on for quite a while doesn't it. The most ours do is a weekend. Is it a fairly small community that you live in Yoyo x

Hi Susie, yes we live in a village community with around 7,000 people - our festival is the largest volunteer run festival in the UK and it only happens once every 5 years. It's the best festival I've ever experienced with people like Dave spiky and Robert Winston and some world class musicians. I'm really enjoying it - it lasts for two weeks :)

Well done on guesstimating your cals yoyo, its much better to do that than not at all :)

Thats a great amount !!
A slow loss amount which is fab on social occasions :D

Morning! Well that's our 13th walk up white nancy completed :) and guess what? I've set up a white nancy breakfast club for anyone who like us wants to carry on meeting up there at 7am after the challenge finishes on Sunday. Lots of people have liked the page already :) and people are telling me it's a great idea.

I weighed 71kg today so that's a gain from yesterday. I'm back on exante today - maybe TS maybe I'll add in some low carb food - not sure yet. I'm determined to get down to the 10's next week - willpower is back on!

Hope everyone has a lovely day xx

Sounds like a great idea, I'd definitely be wanting to continue the walk if I was doing that everyday

Sounds like a great idea, I'd definitely be wanting to continue the walk if I was doing that everyday

Thanks BB :) looking forward to keeping it as part if our daily routine :) You're not far away - come up on the weekend? ;)

Lol I could do actually. I'll see how I feel. I'm off on Saturday but working Sunday.

Lol I could do actually. I'll see how I feel. I'm off on Saturday but working Sunday.

Oo Saturday will be our second to last day of the challenge - a good day to come up - there will be lots of people and it's one of the ladies daughters 11th birthday so they are bringing food up for everyone.. On second thoughts.. Maybe too much of a temptation! Lol..

Let me know if you fancy it and I'll tell you where to park to walk up :)

Back