Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Congrats on the job, Yoyo! Xx Start weight: 18.7 Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs) Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days Week 2:

Thanks Ella! :)

Week 5 day 31

Can't believe I've been doing this for 30 days already! Time flies :)

So because I slept through my alarm yesterday I changed it to play Harlem shuffle, when it went off this morning it was so funny as both me and hubby were giggling and dancing to it at 5.45am!! Hence we got up white nancy at 6.30 this morning. It was cold, rainy and so so windy! We didn't stay up there long.

My teenage nephew is coming to stay today till Tuesday and it's my mums birthday today but she doesn't know he's coming :) it will be a nice surprise :)

Hope everyone has a lovely day despite this rain xx

What a lovely surprise for your mum :) Enjoy having your visitor, be warned teenage boys eat lots :eek: Xx

What a lovely surprise for your mum :) Enjoy having your visitor, be warned teenage boys eat lots :eek: Xx

It's ok he's stayed before and refused lunch! No idea why. He's too polite for his own good. ;)

Lovely day today - my nephew has come to stay for the long weekend (he's 14) and we have persuaded him to do the white nancy challenge with us, well at least tomorrow anyway - we'll see of he does it the other days. He's coming for a run with us afterwards too.

It was my Mums birthday today so we went up white nancy at 6.30am and then headed back home coz it was cold, windy and very wet. Took Barney to the vets to have his bandage changed which he didn't like at all - I've never seen him so scared and in pain. :( so he won't be able to do the agility on Sunday at the dog show bless him.

Then when my nephew arrived we baked a cake together for my mum - a Victoria sponge with cream, jam and fresh strawberries.

Then we went to mum and dads for dinner.

Food wise, slightly off plan today:

1/2 pack vanilla shake in coffees
1/2 pack banana shake for bfast
Toffee nut bar for lunch

Then, at mum and dads:
Tea with milk
Milky coffee
Fillet steak with mushrooms, tomatoes and onion cooked on fry light and asparagus and broccoli.
A tiny forkful of hubby's slice of cake we made
A spoonful of trifle mum made
A glass of red wine

Hopefully it won't affect my loss too much this week if I'm on plan the rest of the time.

Off to sleep now, I'm knackered and we have an early start again in the morning :)

Weighed in at 11 stone 1.75 this morning - I'm so close to the 10's!

Reckon I'll gain a bit tomorrow though after my glass of wine last night. Must be super good today to limit the damage :)

Off to walk up the hill.. See you all later - have a great day! X

Have a good one :) x

Thanks TH - had a lovely if tiring and very wet day! Walked up white nancy at 6.30, then walked along the canal to see some historic canal boats that are gathering this weekend for the festival. Then a huge walk around 3 open gardens which was nice because there was lots of arts and crafts you could have a go at and local artists selling their wares. I bought a beautiful hand turned wooden duck and a beautiful tea light holder made out of clay shaped like white nancy. The only downside was it was raining so hard and everything was outdoors. So we were soaked when we got back home in the afternoon.

I made everyone bacon butties and I finished off my bar (had a shake for Bfast).

Then I cooked dinner after we played some games - I made risotto and I had mushrooms, broccoli and asparagus with 1/2 pack mushroom soup as a sauce. Then I had 1/2 pack vanilla shake in coffee throughout the day.

Went to mcdonalds to buy my nephew breakfast after he did the climb with us and I had a white coffee so I've had a bit of milk.

This evening my nephew has a packet of the new cadburys oreo marvellous mix ups so I have to say I've had a few chocolates and mini Oreos. Tried not to have too many - I've maybe had 3 large choc buttons, 2 Iike flat mini eggs and 3 mini Oreos. I want more but trying to resist.

Let's see what the scales say in the morning..

Good luck for the morning, hope the scales are kind to you

Thanks arya - scales were kind - a bit more of a loss to 11 stone 1.5 !! So close to the 10's now :)

Nice to know a teeny cheat every now and again doesn't hurt and that upping my cals gradually seems to be working :)

Another hill walk complete and it's a lovely sunny morning :) hope it lasts! We have a dog show at 11 and then we are visiting more open gardens this afternoon. Might try and take in some more of the art trail too. It's great to see how talented the people in our village are.

Have a lovely day, whatever you're up to? X

Sounds like you're having a wonderful time at the moment and you're certainly using a lot of restraint and making sensible food choices. You should be in the 10s very soon. Well done.

You're doing brilliantly Yoyo, do you think you might keep up the daily walk up the hill at the end? x

Going great Yoyo, well done. The 10s will be here soon for you x

Sounds like you're having a wonderful time at the moment and you're certainly using a lot of restraint and making sensible food choices. You should be in the 10s very soon. Well done.

Thanks Lynne - not quite as sensible today ;)

You're doing brilliantly Yoyo, do you think you might keep up the daily walk up the hill at the end? x

Thanks Katie - Yes we are really enjoying it so we're planning to carry on :)

Going great Yoyo, well done. The 10s will be here soon for you x

Thanks Susie :) might not be quite as quick after today's food!

Well I'm afraid to say I've had a small piece of cake! It was very yummy though :) it was almond and apricot :)

Apart from that I've had a toffee nut bar, half a choc cherry shake and 1/2 vanilla shake in coffee.

We're off out for dinner this evening so I'll have to make a healthy choice and have lean protein and veg.

Had a lovely day, a dog show, lunch out (I had a bar) and visiting some more lovely gardens in the afternoon. A thoroughly pleasant day :)

Hope everyone else is having a good day? X

Enjoy your meal out :)
A wee bit of cake shouldnt do too much damage :cross:

Back