Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

I can't believe how quickly those 13 days have gone by. Seems like yesterday you were announcing the first day of the challenge!! Sounds like you've really enjoyed the walks so I think it's a good idea to keep it up. And think how much your initiative will be contributing to the health of your community, now and into the future if it carries on ad infinitum. This could be your legacy. I think you should name it as a tribute to yourself: 'Yoyo's White Nancy Morning Yomp Club'. :)

I can't believe how quickly those 13 days have gone by. Seems like yesterday you were announcing the first day of the challenge!! Sounds like you've really enjoyed the walks so I think it's a good idea to keep it up. And think how much your initiative will be contributing to the health of your community, now and into the future if it carries on ad infinitum. This could be your legacy. I think you should name it as a tribute to yourself: 'Yoyo's White Nancy Morning Yomp Club'. :)

I know, it has gone so fast! There's only 9 of us out of 108 who have done every day so far, and 2 of them are the organisers :)

White nancy breakfast club works for me as it has a nod to the cult classic film 'breakfast club' - we're an eclectic bunch ;) besides no-one knows me as yoyo outside of this forum! Lol! There might be a few questions!

Doing well so far.. Had half a banana shake, have measured out half a vanilla pack to have in coffee and tea. Had half a bar mid morning. A yellow pepper cut up at lunch and just tucking in to a plate of crisps made out of half a pack of tomato soup - I love them :)

Got 1 pack left to have, I'll either have a half and half shake before I go out and bar while I'm out this evening or a chilli or spag Bol before I go.. Decisions ...

He he.. What was I saying? Just taken delivery of our monthly degustabox and it contained some Elizabeth shaw dark chocolate sticks - 24 cals each so I had 4 :)

The breakfast club is an excellent idea Yoyo. ( Simple minds is one of my favourite bands & that is such a good film ) xx

The breakfast club is an excellent idea Yoyo. ( Simple minds is one of my favourite bands & that is such a good film ) xx

Thanks Susie!

Hi Yoyo, if baldly posted those DVDs. They should be with you tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, I just kept forgetting to take them out to the post office.

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan
Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days
Week 2: 17.2 (-7lbs) 80% on plan
Week 3:

Hi Yoyo, if baldly posted those DVDs. They should be with you tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, I just kept forgetting to take them out to the post office. Start weight: 18.7 Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs) Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days Week 2: 17.2 (-7lbs) 80% on plan Week 3:

Thanks Ella! I was only thinking about that this morning :) I'd totally forgotten! Email me what I owe you for postage x

11 stone 1.2 this morning - the gain is coming off! Right we are off up white nancy! See you later

Great stuff!

Well done on setting up the club, I love the idea of doing that every day.

The 10's will soon be yours xx

Cough - choking....can't type I've fainted!

Great idea TH :)

Good day today - allowed myself some more food on top of the packs as today is a run day. So I had some granola and milk for breakfast and then 1/2 vanilla shake in coffees, a bar for Bfast, 1/2 pack tom soup as crisps mid afternoon. So that leaves one pack left - think I'm going to have spag Bol with fresh basil and mushrooms in. Also I've had a few of those dark choc sticks at 25 cals each but I lost count! - I don't think I had more than 6 all day though :)

Having a glass of wine later as we are going to see the Royal Northern College of Musics jazz ensemble at the festival.

Back on the packs and a few veggies tomorrow but I will be drinking as it's rock on the rec tomorrow afternoon and then we're going to see a band called the screaming beavers.

Just come back from a run - we did run 2 of week 5 c25k and this time I had to do 2 x 8 minute runs non stop. On Sunday the last run of this week is 20 mins non stop! I have run 15k before and used to run 5k no problem but still I'm a bit scared of 20 mins this weekend! I'll be really proud of myself when I do it though :)

Hope everyone else has had a good day? Xx

You should be proud of yourself now yoyo. You are doing blooming marvellous :D
Well done :D
Enjoy the jazz tonight :)

Back