Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

I hope you're feeling better yo yo :), and can manage your run :)
You are doing smashing though :D

I hope you're feeling better yo yo :), and can manage your run :) You are doing smashing though :D

Thanks marge - can't believe in two weeks I've only run twice and I have a 15k race next weekend! I'm hoping I'll make it out for a run on Sunday

AMAZING!!!!

Honestly I'm like a reminder for you right now of where you were.. When I last spoke to you you were relatively new to exante and you weren't running. Look at all those weeks you've been losing ...and better still you've been running!! Fabulous. Made me smile so much to see you've been doing well, and the blips here and there are actually proof of the determination you have not to let all you've achieved slip away for no reason (kinda like I have!!!).

It's always hard to remember how you felt when you first started. How much you would appreciate and praise where you have got to now. I feel so bad about myself right now, and I just wish I will truly appreciate it this time when I get to a smaller size, and healthier me.

I'll be checking in to keep an eye on you. Smile and give yourself a MASSIVE well done :) Xxx

AMAZING!!!! Honestly I'm like a reminder for you right now of where you were.. When I last spoke to you you were relatively new to exante and you weren't running. Look at all those weeks you've been losing ...and better still you've been running!! Fabulous. Made me smile so much to see you've been doing well, and the blips here and there are actually proof of the determination you have not to let all you've achieved slip away for no reason (kinda like I have!!!). It's always hard to remember how you felt when you first started. How much you would appreciate and praise where you have got to now. I feel so bad about myself right now, and I just wish I will truly appreciate it this time when I get to a smaller size, and healthier me. I'll be checking in to keep an eye on you. Smile and give yourself a MASSIVE well done :) Xxx

Aww Lara you absolute star ;) planning to start on those DVDs once this race is done!

Thank you. You've helped me to take stock and look back and realise I have done so well - I've lost two stone and I can run for 15k (hopefully)

Even though I'm feeling bleurgh and fat right now it's only coz I haven't exercised and once I get back on it I'll be fine. Planning to do an exante day tomorrow though if I don't feel too ill.

Sorry to hear you aren't doing too well Lara - how can I help you? Xx

excellent... when;s the race? Seriously so impressed with you. And use me as an example of what you could have spent the last 5 months doing!! You can help me by continuing to do things that lead you to a happier you :) a bit cheesy of me, but really! I hope I will be posting similarly good news for you in the coming weeks and months. x

excellent... when;s the race? Seriously so impressed with you. And use me as an example of what you could have spent the last 5 months doing!! You can help me by continuing to do things that lead you to a happier you :) a bit cheesy of me, but really! I hope I will be posting similarly good news for you in the coming weeks and months. x

You can do this Lara I know you can :) xx

Well.. How strange! I woke up this morning convinced I would have put on weight and I weigh....

Just over 10 stone!!

10 stone and 0.6 pounds to be exact!

The 9's are soooo close!

Thing is I have no idea how I've done it as I've eaten whatever I wanted and eaten bad stuff too and I haven't really been able to run much either..

Maybe I'm just used to eating smaller portions now?

Could have been a metabolism boost?! I experienced that when I had eaten quite little for a while.. When you suddenly eat a bit more sometimes it makes you metabolism work that bit harder again. That's what I've found anyway

What have you done food wise by the way I've been meaning to ask? So you started on exante but I can see lately you haven't been. How long did you do exante for, and did you do a step up? Sorry maybe you are still doing exante. I did scroll through the posts but decided I should just ask you!! X

Thanks Susie :) I am proud of myself xx didn't help when my mum said, "you did so well - one day I want to see you be the first woman to cross the finishing line" talk about giving with one hand and taking away with the other - or am I being over sensitive? Seeing as the first woman over the line was 3rd with a time of 34 minutes or something! Don't think that's ever going to happen!

I had so many comments like that after the marathon like - oh what place did you come? Oh why did you take so long? And oh I wouldn't do a marathon unless I could do it in a good time!! But you know what? None of those people had done one so whatever!! And like me, you did it for your own reasons and I am sure it was very therapeutic to run out the heartache and for your cause. I know how emotional it can be when running for something that means so much to you. I know I'm delayed with the praise but well done x

I'm just reading my diary for inspiration and to see how far I've come and came across this post. I've stopped walking up white nancy and I really should start again for all these reasons above
Wow just read that post too. It's excellent.

It seems to have quoted the wrong one - I meant the one about reasons why you loved exercising!

Last edited:
What have you done food wise by the way I've been meaning to ask? So you started on exante but I can see lately you haven't been. How long did you do exante for, and did you do a step up? Sorry maybe you are still doing exante. I did scroll through the posts but decided I should just ask you!! X

Hi Lara

I did TS for a couple of weeks then I mixed exante with real food but I never calorie counted - I just weigh daily and if I'm not losing I'll cut back the next day or do a day TS. I've not really been that strict as I've been running a lot which I think has been responsible for my steady gradually losses over the last 12 weeks or so.

Hope your feeling better and well done on your loss. X

Thanks poppy. I think the loss was a freak occurance as I'm a couple of pounds heavier on the scales this morning! Lol

Maybe I'll try an exante day today but with feeling poorly it might not be the best idea..

Ahh hope you feel better soon yoyo, its horrible being unwell xx

I have just read your diary.... excellent weight loss and keeping fit regime, you have done so well.

Hope you're feeling better soon. xx

I have just read your diary.... excellent weight loss and keeping fit regime, you have done so well. Hope you're feeling better soon. xx

Thanks all yours :)

Back