Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Perfect is the word I was looking for Yoyo. You look beautiful in all of them.

Lets see the photo of the jumpsuit xx

Perfect is the word I was looking for Yoyo. You look beautiful in all of them. Lets see the photo of the jumpsuit xx

Aww you're too kind Susie :) xx wearing the jumpsuit for an awards do tomorrow night so I'll
ask hubby to take a pic x

Managed a short run today but had to stop as my leg isn't fully better after the race. It's really frustrating! I just want to run, I feel so much better when I can run.

Love your pictures, you have a lovely figure and those dresses were beautiful. It sounds like your in control and Im learning that's the most important thing.

Love your pictures, you have a lovely figure and those dresses were beautiful. It sounds like your in control and Im learning that's the most important thing.

Thanks poppy xx

Managed a short run today but had to stop as my leg isn't fully better after the race. It's really frustrating! I just want to run, I feel so much better when I can run.

Gosh I know that feeling so well. I have missed running so much, it has been a long time - since 24 july for me! Anyway my point was meant to be, the old ''listen to your body'' and just think how much you will appreciate running next time you run and are no longer sore, etc.. x

Gosh I know that feeling so well. I have missed running so much, it has been a long time - since 24 july for me! Anyway my point was meant to be, the old ''listen to your body'' and just think how much you will appreciate running next time you run and are no longer sore, etc.. x

Yeah I know what the sensible thing is :) sounds like you're doing well Lara x

Wave of light this evening for all babies too beautiful for earth.

Here's our candle for Layla - me and DH decorated it yesterday

image-2350124032.jpg

That's so lovely xx

What a beautiful idea. x

Thanks Susie mere and bob :) overwhelmed by the amount of lit candles on my Facebook feed tonight. There are sadly a lot of people affected by babyloss

It is very common but non the less heartbreaking for the people concerned. Take care. x

For all those who requested it. Here is a pic of me in the Michael kors jumpsuit. As soon as I put it on I knew it was the outfit. I'm so much more relaxed in it and felt fabulous!

Looking for a blingy bra top or bustier now to wear underneath x

image-787495551.jpg

It's very stylish ;-) I like. Maybe some stand out accessories as well would go well. Thanks for sharing! Xx

Very sexy outfit, I would never have had the confidence to wear an outfit like that when I was young. Now I am in my sixties an outfit like that would have people running away a la Godzilla!

That looks good. Have fun trying out different accessories to wear with it. Something silver & blingy would look good x

Back