Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Well hello! I've been really poorly with the flu so haven't been on here. Feeling a bit better today thank goodness but no where near 100% yet..

Thought I would have lost weight as I haven't been eating much and I feel thinner but the scales haven't budged! Lol ah well..

Glad you are feeling a bit better. Hope you have a full recovery soon. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

10 stone 6.5 this morning. A pound off :) x

Well done. x

10 stone 4.8 this morning! Being ill has its benefits :)

It certainly has but not to be recommended as a weight loss method! x

Well I'm definitely better.. Appetite wise that is..

Eaten 3 tunnocks tea cakes and caramel wafers and 4 choc digestives in addition to my dinner (chicken stir fry) and lunch ( cheese sandwich and an apple) and porridge for bfast..

I'm a pig.. Just ate and ate the tunnocks as I've just been shopping.. Also had a packet of crisps and an apple cream turnover earlier too ...

Yikes!

Lots of sugar! Thats the thing with being I'll when your body is recovered or recovering it will certainly push the "get me energy and fast" buttons. I remember after the marathon I kept wanting to eat sugary stuff way more than usual as I usually overeat on carbs if I am gonna and I am sure it was my body repairing itself long after the glucose stores were replenished. Anyway you were ill in sure it'll all balance out don't worry.

Sorry if you said and I missed it but when's your next running event? X

You'll be back in the swing of it soon enough xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lots of sugar! Thats the thing with being I'll when your body is recovered or recovering it will certainly push the "get me energy and fast" buttons. I remember after the marathon I kept wanting to eat sugary stuff way more than usual as I usually overeat on carbs if I am gonna and I am sure it was my body repairing itself long after the glucose stores were replenished. Anyway you were ill in sure it'll all balance out don't worry. Sorry if you said and I missed it but when's your next running event? X

Thanks Lara - probably right! Lol

I'm off running for a while as I need to find £200 for new orthotics before I can get my knee better again.

Thanks Lara - probably right! Lol I'm off running for a while as I need to find £200 for new orthotics before I can get my knee better again.

Oh that makes sense I had wondered why it wasn't mentioned xx

I've gone off the rails again :( eating and drinking whatever I fancy and can't seem to stop..

Will weigh in tomorrow but reckon I've put on all I lost while I was ill :( might start exante again for at least a few days..

We'll see - I'm not exercising at the mo as I can't run till I can afford orthotics and I've been ill so haven't been out on the bike.

New start tomorrow yoyo.
We need to take back control! Xxx

Oh dear looks like a few of us are in this position. We know te drill - the longer we self deprecate and dwell the longer the binge will last.

If you want to exante for a few days I'll be with you on that xx

New start tomorrow yoyo. We need to take back control! Xxx

Yep! Had a shake with a banana for bfast and have a soup packet with me - in meetings all day. I don't have any more shakes left though - just soups and meals also I'm going to try and swap some.

Oh dear looks like a few of us are in this position. We know te drill - the longer we self deprecate and dwell the longer the binge will last. If you want to exante for a few days I'll be with you on that xx

Starting today Lara! Had a shake for bfast

Starting today Lara! Had a shake for bfast

It begins!

I've had a couple of tea and skimmed milk. Will have an exante pack later before my class! The empty feeling is great on a vlcd. I think I am going to dinner friday but even three days of it will help won't it. How long do you plan to do this?

Hope day 1 has went well for you yoyo xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It begins! I've had a couple of tea and skimmed milk. Will have an exante pack later before my class! The empty feeling is great on a vlcd. I think I am going to dinner friday but even three days of it will help won't it. How long do you plan to do this?

I might do a few days of exante + each week Lara and keep an eye on what happens to my weight.

Back