Total Solution No Pizza Before Ibiza ... Sammi's Diet Diary

How's it going today sammi x

Hi Sammi. How's it going?

Sorry haven't been on here a while, but I am now on the app so I can login all the time, I need motivation as ... I had PiZZA last night ... Only lost a pound this week - 8lbs in total now and only been on it for 2 weeks. Week 3 started today ... Back on it .. Feeling fine, peeing loads with all the water I'm drinking ... Need to get back into ketosis, which should kick in next couple of days, be happy if I loose 4 lbs this week and then I am at the 10stone mark.
Going to go through and read some posts now to keep me motivated.

That's exactly what I'm going to do ... Stay away from those pizzas.
I am on my 2nd day in week 3 now .. Got really bad headaches today, I need to drink more water.
Am going to the pub tonight for a friends birthday ... I'm not drinking alcohol as I'm driving but what can I drink instead ?!? Any ideas. X

Feeling so so hungry this afternoon, doesn't help that my afternoon is dragging, still got another 3 hours left at work. Looking forward to going home and have a chocolate shake for dinner, have only had shakes today as I'm running low on the meals (I really like them) and have lots of shakes left, I'm not 100% keen on the strawberry shakes, I might have to 50/50 them with something else.
I have also been looking through these forums and I am going to try making the porridge biscuits, although I hope they turn out well as I love the porridge and don't want it going to waste.. HeHe!!

Happy Friday Everyone !!

I drink sparkling water too.

Thanks ... Well I ended up only staying for 2 hours and didn't have a drink .. It was so busy too so didnt want to que for a water lol.
So hungry so going to sleep now and look forward to having my porridge in the morning ... Yummy

Hi Sammi. Here's to a 100% day today.

Had a really good weekend... I stuck to the diet.. Saturday & Sunday I had 1 400 cal meal each day, still felt good, it's so much easier to do the diet at work though I must say, as I work on my own I don't have anyone tempting me to eat things I can't eat.
Looking forward to my weigh in again Thursday.
Hope everyone else is getting on ok :)

Hi Sammi, glad to hear your weekend went well & well done on staying on track when you went to the pub. Gives you confidence for any future nights out.
I can't stand the strawberry either but have a bumper pack from before so am forcing myself to have one a day till they are all gone. I tried mixing them with vanilla but no different. If you find a way to make them more palatable please let me know x

Hi Sammi. Well done for the weekend. Looking forward to hearing how much weight you've lost on Thursday.

So today is my weigh in day ... Last week I only lost 1 pound .. This week I lost 4 pound yay !! Have lost 12 pounds in total now :)

Well done Sammi x

Back