Total Solution No Pizza Before Ibiza ... Sammi's Diet Diary

Well down Sammi!

Hi Sammi. How's it going? Hope you're having a good weekend.

So ...
After my 4 pounds loss last week I was doing so well ... Untill Monday.. Went info work and found out iv lost my job (I have 2 jobs as I am a nanny, one family have Told me they no longer need me) so I was gutted, stressed, and annoyed so I ended up having a binge mind, tues and today... Therefore I have decided not to weigh in tomorrow and I am going to get back on it tomorrow and order some new packs over the weekend .. My goal was to make 9st12 by 30th jan well I don't think iv done that.. So I'll see what happens next week.
Hope everyone is getting on ok xxx thank you for all the support on here, I need to come here more often to keep me going x

Sorry to hear about your job. Hope you can get back on track!

So on Thursday I got back on to it...
Actually feel a bit more positive about my job and now I have got past the hungry bit of the diet I feel better about my self.
My new pack (pick your own) came today so I'm excited as I now have all my fav shakes and meals to choose from and the ones I don't like aren't there so I don't have to "HAVE" to drink/eat it.

Hope everyone is having a good day ...

Xx

Doing so well I'm so pleased ... I didn't cheat at all at the weekend..
I'm trying a new thing today though ... Has anyone tried splitting the meals and still lost weight... I'm trying this today as I got a long 12 hour day at work and a busy afternoon in and out of the house (I work in) :
Breakfast -Mint Choc Chip shake @8am
Lunch - Turkey Dinner Meal Pack @12
Snack - 1/4 Choco bar @3pm
Snack - 1/4 Choco Bar @6pm
Dinner - 1/2 banana Shake @8pm

Yes, I split some packs but I always make sure I gave 3 in total because u don't lose any weight eating less packs. Susie had a period if a few days where she was unable to eat properly and gad only 1 pack. She stayed the same in the scales...

Don't know if meals are big enough to half. Soups and shakes are definitely big enough to half. :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Yes I'm still making sure I eat 3 meals a day... I am struggling with headaches this week which I didn't get before, although I'm drinking tons of water. Any way excited for weigh in :) x

Good on you for getting back on track. The headaches will pass soon.

Have a good day x

Weigh in day tomorrow Woop Woop !!

Good luck for tomorrow, Hope it's a goodun!

3lbs loss yay x

Thanks x well although I said I weren't gonna weigh in last week I ended up weighing in and put on 2lbs so glad iv lost that this week and 1lb more :) xx

Back