No point cake!

Ooh I'd love it if there was, I love cake. However, since my love for cake is one of the reasons I'm doing ww and because I'm only on week one I've opted just to avoid it totally for now.

What about a fat less sponge? Sorry don't know how to work out points yet.

Im in the same boat as you, this is my first week and im thinking about cake what am i like!! Its cuz ive come from slim world where they had fab cakes so i think im just feeling a bit deprived! Ive had a ww icecream which was gorgeous for only 2pp so that will have to do x

There are definitely ww cake bars in the shops, they might be good too (I'm sure someone more experienced than me will know). If the ice-creams are good I'll get some of those in too- another weakness of mine - you can see where I've been going wrong can't you? haha! x

WW has their own baking books, and the recipes look really nice, i can recommend it.
You can also make something with stevia instead of sugar, which should lower the points a lot, especially since good stevia is 0 calories, 0 fat and 0 carbs.

Just to let you know, the WW ice cream waves are LUSH - they're like mini, individual Vienetta's and they're only 3pps! Also, WW do a nice range of cake bars - I like the Belgian Choc slices, 2pps each - small but satifies a chocolate cake craving! :p

ww carrot cake...is so good. only 2pp.
or chocolat cake recipe from your week magazine, is only 1pp(mash banana, cocoa,egg whites..)is good

Hi susana i wud luv to try that recipe but i cant find it cud you tell me where to look or wot i hav to do thank you x

Hi susana i wud luv to try that recipe but i cant find it cud you tell me where to look or wot i hav to do thank you x

hot chocolate and banana brownies 1pp per brownie

mist a 20cm square cake tin with calorie controlled cooking spray and line with baking paper.Sift 150gr self raising flour and 50gr hot chocolate light into a bowl and stir in 20gr caster sugar.Mash 250gr bananas until smooth, then stir in 80ml ski milk and 1tsp vanilla extract.
Stir the banana mix into the flour until combined.Whisk 5 egg whites until stiff and opaque.Stir 1 tbsp of the whisked egg whites into the banana mix to loosen it, then fold in the remaining egg w.Scrape into the cake tin and bake 4 30m.Cool in the tin, then slice into 16 brownies.
if u want them bigger, cut into 8 brownies..2pp each(is up to u)
i try many times, hope u like:D

Thanks susana i will try this, ive put a cake on pro point queries if your interested dont think it sounds as nice as yours tho !

susana78 said:
hot chocolate and banana brownies 1pp per brownie

mist a 20cm square cake tin with calorie controlled cooking spray and line with baking paper.Sift 150gr self raising flour and 50gr hot chocolate light into a bowl and stir in 20gr caster sugar.Mash 250gr bananas until smooth, then stir in 80ml ski milk and 1tsp vanilla extract.
Stir the banana mix into the flour until combined.Whisk 5 egg whites until stiff and opaque.Stir 1 tbsp of the whisked egg whites into the banana mix to loosen it, then fold in the remaining egg w.Scrape into the cake tin and bake 4 30m.Cool in the tin, then slice into 16 brownies.
if u want them bigger, cut into 8 brownies..2pp each(is up to u)
i try many times, hope u like:D

Thanks, this sounds like a great recipe!

Back