No Point Carrot and Ginger Soup

Made this on the weekend, was really tasty. I made this on the friday and ate if for lunch and snacks sat and sun, then i could have a nice meal with everyone else and a few glasses of wine without worrying.

[h=1]Ginger Carrot Soup[/h] Ingredients

• Frylight
  • 1 Medium Onion
  • 6 Large Carrots
  • 10g Root Ginger
  • 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
  • 1½ Pints Boiling Water
  • 1 tbsp Basil
  • 1 tsp Black Pepper, Freshly Ground
  • 1 tsp Sea Salt
[h=2]Method[/h]
  1. Spray pan with frylight. Add in onion, carrot & ginger. Let cook for 5 minutes to soften the onion.
  2. Mix up vegetable stock using water and stock cube. Add to pan and bring to the boil. Cover saucepan and let simmer for 35 minutes so that your carrots are nice and soft.
  3. Pour contents of pan, along with salt & pepper, into food processor and blend, adding more water if needed.
  4. Garnish with basil and serve.

SILVERYSPARKLEY said:
Made this on the weekend, was really tasty. I made this on the friday and ate if for lunch and snacks sat and sun, then i could have a nice meal with everyone else and a few glasses of wine without worrying.

[h=1]Ginger Carrot Soup[/h] Ingredients

[*]Frylight
[*]1 Medium Onion
[*]6 Large Carrots
[*]10g Root Ginger
[*]1 Vegetable Stock Cube
[*]1½ Pints Boiling Water
[*]1 tbsp Basil
[*]1 tsp Black Pepper, Freshly Ground
[*]1 tsp Sea Salt

[h=2]Method[/h]

[*]Spray pan with frylight. Add in onion, carrot & ginger. Let cook for 5 minutes to soften the onion.
[*]Mix up vegetable stock using water and stock cube. Add to pan and bring to the boil. Cover saucepan and let simmer for 35 minutes so that your carrots are nice and soft.

[*]Pour contents of pan, along with salt & pepper, into food processor and blend, adding more water if needed.

[*]Garnish with basil and serve.

Sounds nice!

Mmmmm this sounds yummy I am gonna make this tomorrow I think.

Had a bit of a naughty weekend drink wise so this is gonna be my menu Wed, Thu & Friday.

Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xxx

Back