No really....I'm happy being big.

So we are to believe that Dawn French was one size bigger than Nigella before the diet? Could be deceptive photos, but I doubt it.

Pauline Quirk looks amazing given how long she has been overweight for. Yes she looks older, but still amazing!

Sassia said:
So we are to believe that Dawn French was one size bigger than Nigella before the diet? Could be deceptive photos, but I doubt it.

Pauline Quirk looks amazing given how long she has been overweight for. Yes she looks older, but still amazing!

My hubby's who as a man is clueless also put Dawn at size 30+ and Fern at 24/26 he reckons Nigella was a size 22/24.

I really admire their losses but am dismayed at the inaccuracies

Dawn French isnt very tall, I think 5ft, so that'd make her look bigger compared to a taller lady of the same weight..

She looks loads healthier now I think.

Can't remember the details, but she used to do a range for Evans about 10 years ago that was for size 30+...

Dawn French isnt very tall, I think 5ft, so that'd make her look bigger compared to a taller lady of the same weight..

She looks loads healthier now I think.

Can't remember the details, but she used to do a range for Evans about 10 years ago that was for size 30+...

I think the range started at about size 16 or 18 because I remember trying stuff on. The arms were always too long by a mile. Looking at the photos in the link in the OP, they are still too long :eek: I don't think it follows that if you are overweight you have long monkey arms.

silly sausage said:
I think the range started at about size 16 or 18 because I remember trying stuff on. The arms were always too long by a mile. Looking at the photos in the link in the OP, they are still too long :eek: I don't think it follows that if you are overweight you have long monkey arms.

Her shop was 16-47 , I have a friend who's her height and a size 26 and Dawn is bigger by far!
But Fern as a 16? Pull the other one!

As a bloke, (me, not her:eek:) I think Dawn French is a lovely girly as a fatty or a skinny! - her sense of humour is just a lovely cherry on a gorgeous cake;)

Lenny Henry you fool!

Steve

:cool:

You know Steve you could be in with a chance there..............find out if she enjoys hiking you know what they say about a 9 mile hike !!! Or is it the other way round lol !!!!!

Nice bloke like you should not be alone....now as your mumsie you could called me biased but I think not. Totally impartial that's me !! xxxxxx

suppose it depends how you carry your weight, when I look in the mirror I see someone huge who wears sizes between 20-24 yet when I went to group a lot of people had a hard time believing I weighed 18 stone 10lb. My cousin looks big but only wears a size 14-16 guess she can squash it into clothes better than I can lol. I would also assume that what shops class as different sizes (evans 16s are a lot bigger than new looks for example) and what people consider as fitting (I wear a size 20 jeans now but they tend to fall down, but there is no way I could get into an 18 yet) plays into what size people say they are plays into it. Hugs Crystal xx

Back