straight to wok noddles 2 syns

Snacks
Banana
0%activia yogurt
Apple
Pear
Hot choc 4syns
Handful of crisps 10 syns!!!!

Exercise: C25K W1D1 (my physio said to have my hip good and inflamed for my MRI scan next week.

Last edited:
Breakfast
2 boiled eggs
melon

lunch
2 slices of whole meal bread
tuna pouch 3.5syns
coleslaw 3syns
peppers and onion
sausage roll 5syns

Dinner
rashers
beans
fried egg
onions
tomatoes
fried potato

Snack
Gingerbread Skinny latte 5syns
pear
handful of my sisters chips 6 syns

Last edited:
I can feel myself starting to slip on his diet again. I keep trying to convince myself oh it's nearly Christmas, you can have what you like!! But I really don't want to put on too much weight this Christmas so I need to reign it in and start behaving again. We've got loads of nice food in the house at the moment, we bought it for Christmas as we'll have lots of people calling....!! Need to keep my will power. I only broke last night and had a few crisps.

Breakfast
2 x activia 0% yogurts
banana

Lunch
2 slices of wholemeal bread
rashers
fried egg
mushrooms and onion
ketchup 2 syns

Dinner
maggi Mexican chicken 1.5 syns
peppers
rice

snacks
apple X 2
pear
breadsticks 2 syns
swizzel Mr chew x 2 7.5 syns (cannot be love these are 75kcals each, they're tiny)!
hot choc 5 syns

Exercise: c25k W1D2

Last edited:
Breakfast
weetabix x2
banana

Lunch
left over Mexican chicken 1.5 syns
peppers and onions
rice

Dinner - Christmas Dinner because my parents are going away for Christmas
Starter: 1 mozzarella stick and one filo mushroom tart
Main: Turkey Wellington
Roast carrot and parsnips in oil and honey
Roast potatoes
potato croquettes
Gravy

Dessert
Romantica ice cream

Snacks
skinny Carmel latte 7 syns
ham slices
Coleslaw 3 syns

Exercise: C25K W2D1

Last edited:
So I cooked dinner this evening for my parents, brother and his wife. It was calorific to say the least!! Not ideal before a weight in. But I did skip the baileys coffees with cream and the box of chocolates. It's the start of the Christmas celebrations!! I've my work party on Thursday, night out on Friday and another party on Sunday. I'm going to try and behave. I really don't want to gain the usual half a stone at Christmas. Any more than three pounds this year and I'll be upset!!

Breakfast
2 boiled egs
melon

Lunch
scrape of low low butter
Coleslaw 3 syns
low low cheese
salad
apple

Dinner
left over turkey Wellington - massive syning

snack
banana
0% activia yogurt
2 large chocolates
handful of crisps
small plate of chips with ketchup
2 Mr Chews
Baileys coffee!!

TOTALLY OFF PLAN TODAY!! Way over my syns

Weigh in day -1lb happy with that. Would have liked 1.5lbs and I would have a stone off since I got engaged but not too worry it'll be gone in January.

Had a bad day food wise. Don't know why. Just being lazy and greedy. I literally came home from weigh in and couldn't stop picking at bad food!! Very hard to keep the will power this time of year!!

need to keep reminding myself how I would feel if I put on 5lbs and hopefully that might help me refrain from the goodies!!

Today's food is a bit funny as I had a hospital appointment this morning and was away all day.

breakfast
Belvita biscuit bar
banana

Lunch (Eddie Rockets)
half a club sandwich
chicken goujons and Cajun sauce
handful of chips with garlic mayonnaise
2 onion rings

Dinner
chicken and veg soup - carton it was 10syns

snacks
mentos mints
half a bag of crisps
half a can of coke
apple
small chocolate bar x2

Last edited:
Breakfast
2 weetabix
skim milk

lunch
ham
salad
lowfat coleslaw
scrape of low low butter
apple

Dinner
Christmas party night out with work

snacks
banana
0% activia yogurt
3 slices of carrot and walnut bread
low low butter

Hung over today. Not making great choices

Breakfast
2 slices of carrot and walnut bread
low low butter

Lunch
2 slices of soda bread
turkey
salad
cheese
coleslaw
salad cream

Dinner
duck pancakes
chips
curry sauce

Snacks
hot choc and marshmallows
1 Terry's choc orange square
Rowntrees ice lolly
can of 7up

Last edited:
REALLY BAD DAY SYNS WISE!!

Breakfast
2 weetabix
banana

lunch
2 slices of whole meal bread
rashers
fried egg
onions and tomato
ketchup

dinner
lasange (not slimming world style!!)
wedges
coleslaw

snacks
hot choc and marshmallowss
1 square of Terry's chocolate orange
1 biscuit
ice lolly
salt and vinegar crisps
2 x Mr Chew
1 chewy drum stick!!

exercise C25k w2d2

Last edited:
So I haven't updated this in over 3 weeks!
i went to all my weigh ins over Christmas and I gained 5.5 pounds.
disappointed with myself for losing control. I just ate what I likes when I liked!!
i also had nearly 3 weeks off work so I was totally out of routine. I def need a routine to keep me focused.
Anyways I was back at work Monday and straight back to healthy eating. Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and 5 of those pounds are gone already!! I reckon a lot of it was bloatedness and water retention due to all the salty food. I have been super strict this week also.
Fingers crossed that by my official weigh in on Tuesday I'll have that final half pound gone and back to where I was at Christmas Eve!

Weighed in yesterday. Lost 4.5lbs so only one more pound to lose and I'll be back to my pre Christmas weight.

Started a new strength camp yesterday which basically is teaching us how to lift weights to get strong and lean. Really enjoyed it. But I didn't sweat a drop, it was quite slow because they are trying to teach us the correct techniques first.

Going to boxercise tonight so no doubt my muscles will be very sore tomoro!!

I've been quiet on this lately! But I'm still on the diet!! Lost 4lbs last week at slimming world and I weigh in again today. I don't think the 4lbs was real though because their scales were broken and they had really old fashioned ones in its place. My own scales only showed me that I was only 2.5lbs down! So it weighed me 1.5lbs lighter.
Anyways I weigh in again tonight and even though I was very good all week and kept up the exercise... I was out for a meal and drinks at the weekend for a joint 30th party and I had garlic cheese chips on Sunday. So I'm prob gonna be up at least 2lbs tonight!!

I'm going wedding dress shopping on feb the 14th so I'm trying to be as good as possible before then. Would love to lose 5lbs and be in the 12's by then!!
I'm gonna try the new extra easy sp plan.
Today's food is as follows

breakfast
2 boiled eggs
1/2 a melon

snack
apple and almonds

lunch
tuna salad

snack
hifi bars
orange

dinner
sw bolognase with extra veg and no pasta!

syns
coleslaw 3syns
hot choc 4syns

HEX A skimmed milk
HEX B x 2 Hifi bars and 16 almonds.

exercise: strength training class 75minutes
Swimming class 50minutes
over a 1000 calories burned!

Last edited:
Like I suspected I was up 2lbs last night! It's very disappointed but I didn't stick to the plan so I can't be complaining! I'm now 13.4

Weigh in day! After a full week of sticking to extra easy sp I Lost 3.5lbs!!! Now 13.0.5
Wuhoo. Got my club 10 and stone and a half award too.

Weigh in day! After a full week of sticking to extra easy sp I Lost 3.5lbs!!! Now 13.0.5 Wuhoo. Got my club 10 and stone and a half award too.

Well done !

That's an amazing loss, well done. When is your wedding day. I get married in march 2016 and would live to be 10 stone or a size 10/12. I'm my fourth week into sw and I've lost 9 lbs. 2 stone 5 lbs to achieve my goal. The food diary is an excellent idea and a great way to see what you are eating. Keep up the good work.

Back