No shakes

debbie12slim

Silver Member
:cry::mad: Came to bloody work this morning without my shakes and fags. Duh I am having black coffee hoping I will survive till lunch time, must be doing ok as refused breakfast from the canteen and the boss was paying. My WI tomorrow had better be good :D

Poor you!!

Still if you are in Ketosis it shouldn't be too bad. Keep swigging the black coffee and water and you'll be fine. Good luck with the WI !!

Hiya Debs,
My friend who is also on LT read on a thread that if you don't have any shakes you can have 200ml of skimmed milk, this is more or less the same cals as a shake.
Why dont you have it warm with a spoonful of coffee for a delish milky cof or a skinny latte from starbucks is also around the same cals. Don't forget you will have to count it as one of your shakes, but it might help you get through your day until you get home. Good luck xx

Popped home at lunch and grabbed my shakes, the black coffee wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Am now enjoying a hot frothy vanilla latte :)

Well done babe! I always have spares in the car just incase!! Though I have gone till 3 or 4pm before then realised I haven't had my first shake!!!

Good for you turning down the boss buying breakfast! Nice boss!

x

Back