No Side Affects!

ladyantionette

Hello,

Im posting on behalf of my hubby.

He is on ALLI weight loss tablet and has been taking it for the past 4 days.

He is concerned its not working for him - he has yet to weigh..

He follows a low fat diet regardless which may explain that he has had no side affects what so ever from ALLI. He was concerened as he isnt having any side affects it wasnt working.

Am I right in saying that if he is following the rules this is why it is not giving him any of those nasty side affects? He weighs a week saturday so will let you know the results!

Thanks.

YES!! Exactly!

You will only exeprience side effects if your fat intake is too high. This should be explained a bit clearer, as so many people are scared to try this and Xenical because of the so called horror stories!

lol... im sure if you gave him a cheese burger, he would be reassured its working!!
well done with sticking to the rules!.. "hope he gets a pleasant surprise on WI day!"
sam...

Well he learned the hardway...thought I bought the leanest bit of pork I could - 30 mins later he was sat on the toilet saying "I wish I never complained now"..

Guess pork and alli dont mix :(

What's his fat intake like per 100gs? best to stick to 5gs and under, come be worth checking :)

Well he learned the hardway...thought I bought the leanest bit of pork I could - 30 mins later he was sat on the toilet saying "I wish I never complained now"..

Guess pork and alli dont mix :(
funny you say pork,
i very nearly had pork chops for tea.. i saw them in the fridge and on the 11th hr changed my mind!!!.. they looked so bleedin good i recon i could have eaten them raw!.. lol
well hope fully thats a lesson learned!:eek:
sam.....

Well they had a little fat on the edge but I trimmed it off no idea why he reacted to pork.

Sometimes you can eat something that just doesn't agree with you and xenical/alli. It happened to me. I am still at a loss to find out what it was. Like i said in an earlier post, if i knew what it was, i would tell you all, just to warn you.
I do agree with Violet though, if you stick to a low fat diet it shouldn't happen.

Mandy

Also, things can tend to be a bit greasy and that can bring it on too..

yup if he follows the rules and has low fat diet he wont have any side effects thats the beauty of those pills they do work and wont give you side effects if you follow the rules xx

Back