no weight loss in 4 weeks-please help

ive been on the slimming world diet for 4 weeks and i havnt lost any weight. why could this be happening?
i have 350ml of skimmed milk per day ,
2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf with asda smart price ham and for tea i will cook spag bol, tuna and pasta, shepards pie curry, or something else like a dinner. i never have gravy or sauces. help:cry:

janemasters said:
ive been on the slimming world diet for 4 weeks and i havnt lost any weight. why could this be happening?
i have 350ml of skimmed milk per day ,
2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf with asda smart price ham and for tea i will cook spag bol, tuna and pasta, shepards pie curry, or something else like a dinner. i never have gravy or sauces. help:cry:

Hi! So do u ever use your syns? X

i try not to have any syns. when i go round my friends house i will have a coffee once a week with semi skimmed in it.
day 1:
350ml skimmed milk for coffee
2 slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf with about 6 slices of asda smart price ham.
bananas sliced with asda fat free natural yoghurt.
for dinner: wholemeal pasta mixed with tinned tomatoes and a tin of tuna in brine. i will usually eat a lot of this pasta in the evening.[2 big platefuls]
day 2:
350ml skimmed milk
2 slices of wholemeal bread with asda smart price ham 5 slices
2 bananas 2 pears 2 satsumas
chicken dinner: whole chicken roasted in oven on a rack, skin removed before serving, roast potatoes, roasted in fry lite, boiled frozen greenbeans and carrots. oxo cube for gravy, salt and pepper.

i use curry powder when i cook curries
is garlic granuals free , i sometimes use them

thankyou for your help

I think you need to try upping your syns!

Are you on Extra Easy? You don't appear to be having one third superfree with your meals, in fact there's not much superfree in there at all. You should have at least 5 syns a day. If you don't eat decent sized meals plus your syns, your body goes into starvation mode and hangs onto any food it gets. Try having a look at the suggested meal plans on the SW site for some inspiration.

maybe a bit more variety too, rather than ham sandwich every lunchtime etc. i find variety helps weight loss

Try using your syns. Ive lost more weight in the weeks I've used my syns. Sounds wrong but seems to work :) x

I agree, a bit of variety and upping your syns. I am no expert and my WL comes off slow but i drink about 1500ml of water a day. I also exercise, i know u dont have to on SW but i really dont know if i would lose with out it. I do green but try and throw in a couple of red and EE days a week to shake things up a bit. Also, i dont know if i really believe this is true but i heard bananas can slow things down so i cut back on them a bit and i have noticed a difference but it may not be down to that. Oh and try the super speed soup from the recipe threads, its yummy. Hope some of that is of some help. Good luck xxx

Back