Noddynoobs natterings

hello peeps!

i watched this really interesting program last night. this girl who normally ate quite healthy, she had to eat nothing but pre packed low fat food. she said that she was always hungry and ate loads more than she would normally, and the amount of crap they put in the food instead of fat, it was disgusting! i dont really eat prepacked food that much any way, but thats really put me off it even more! well worth a watch if its on again, it was on BBC3 and was called the big fat truth about diet food.

had very healthy day yesterday. stuffed my self silly on yummy fruit.
having a yummy pork and mushroom casserole for tea, its meant to be with apple, but i really dont like the texture of cooked fruit. eugh, it goes all gacky in my mouth!

am going on a shopping trip on saturday with my BF, looking for a bikini or 2 for holiday. so many pretty bikini's but i know that i would terrible in about 90% of them. sigh

see ya later

I tend to avoid pre packed stuff as much as possible....it usually tastes like cardboard...in fact I think the only "diet" food I buy is the weight watchers frozen puddings and then only one per week! ( if that!) they tend to remove fat and add sugar anyway!

Glad things are going well and hope you find your bikini! I don't think I'll ever wear one again cos I have horrendous stretch marks from the weight loss but hey ho, all I need to get into is a wetsuit so I can go wind surfing! Yay!

Have a good day
Gem x

surfing, now thats something that really doesnt appeal to me! :character00180: i imagine it to be something like skateboarding and i tried that once and nearly broke my neck!

i have stretch marks on my belly as well,l not many, just about 4 next to my belly button, and only on one side! i must of been very lop sided with my weight gain! luckily they are really silvery, so not too much of an issue. the main thing for me, is scars, when i was a teen and self harming, i had the sense to do most of it on my thighs, so not normally that visable and most people dont realise it was ever an issue, but when wearing a bikini its very easy to see! i dont really care though, its part of who i am, and its too hot on holiday to cover up all the time, and i shouldnt have to!

Good for you Noddy! Great attitude....maybe I will think differently when I'm lower....I'm very concerned about lose skin though but we shall see!
Gem x

there was a post about loose skin on another part of the forum the other day, and the general feeling was that it was not such as issue as people thought it would be, so im sure you'll be fine! :)

Hi

loving your positive attitude noddynoobs :) get into those bikinis girl, if you've got it...... flaunt it!!!!

My bikini days are long gone, but one day a nice cossie and a sarong might be on the shopping list!

Have a great day!

i havent really got "it" though....but ive certainly got something! i am a very strange shape, small boobs, jelly belly, but i have a nice bum! legs are ok, they reach the ground, so cant be that bad!

well, im v surprised this week! even thought i ate a load of crap at the weekend, i still lost a lb! so just imagine if i hadnt eaten it! oh well, i dont mind, a loss is a loss! and only 2 more to go and then ive lost a stone! so i plan to be extra good this week.

have just had my breakfast, strawberry banana and melon. yum. im on lates this week at work, so will have my dinner at work at about 3:30 and then have just a bowl of my homemade soup when i get home. wont get home until 9, so dont want to be eating a big dinner then.

6 weeks until holiday! its getting closer!

well hello everybody! im feeling good today! i have my new t shirt on (size 12) and i feel quite skinny! only problem is, i dont think i look any different when i havent got any clothes on! lol :eek:

have just had some banana and melon, and then for lunch im going to have a left over bratwurst (love them!) with spicy couscous and brocolli. then soup for tea when i get home late.

6 weeks today i will be off on my hols! can you tell im counting down!?

thanks Rose. i was jsut starting to creep up in to a 16 when i started...i know its not huge but i didnt feel comfortable with it. you will soon be a 12 if you carry on the way you are going!

we are off to bulgaria for our hols. my parents moved out there 4 years ago, so cheap hols for me! only pay for the flights :eek: cant wait, we are off for 3 weeks this year. my mum emailed the other day saying it was 31 degrees already!

That must feel great!! I can't wait till I can squeeze into a 12. Wowee you're gonna come back from Bulgaria with a great tan haha, jealouuuus! :)

well, another lb off! getting there. i was on lates last week, but im on earlys this week so im planning to do some speed walking in the evenings. have got my ipod on charge already. only prob is sometimes i forget my self and break in to song!

Noddynoobs said:
well, another lb off! getting there. i was on lates last week, but im on earlys this week so im planning to do some speed walking in the evenings. have got my ipod on charge already. only prob is sometimes i forget my self and break in to song!

Woohoo! Well done, can't be easy doing shift work! I walked I to work on Friday and was singing along, it was such a beautiful morning and I was so enjoying the walk, think I gave the car commuters some light entertainment! Lol

Enjoy, I love pounding away to my fave tunes!

Gem x

Back