nofrills vlcd {quick2slim)

purplekel

was just wondering if anyone has tried the products from this company, the shake tub prices have attracted me but just wondering if anyone else has tried incase its the usual story of to good to be true!

Hi there. I haven't heard of this. I just went to have a quick look. I think the protein is lower and the carbs higher than I would expect from a vlcd. I used one that was 18g protein and c 100-114 calories a sachet. Part of the reason for having higher protein is that is revs up your metabolism and stops you from feeling hungry. Having said that it seems similar to Slim&save that many people have been very successful with. You can compare VLCD Nutritional Information
Nutritional Information - www.quick2slim.co.uk Maybe the downside is the limit of flavours - a problem if you are on it for a long time.

Good luck whatever you decide to do - doing a vlcd is good way to disrupt past eating patterns. the key to success is what you do when you have got to your target! So shedding weight is just the start of our journey.

I've had a look and it appears very similar to slim and save. My concern is that you'd get bored, also it isn't any cheaper than slim and save- £26.95 for 18 portions (plus p&p), where as £29.99 for 21 portions. If you try it, let us know how you get on.

Hi thanks for getting back to me i had a blonde moment when looking at sizes and prices lol. i have ordered 3wks suppy of these products and plan to start tomorrow if i am getting bored with flavours or am not seeing good losses i will switch to slim & save.i have promised myself i will stick to this 100% for the 9wks till xmas have a week off on red slimming world days thn back on for 12 wks then back to slimming world after doing a refeed program. fingers crossed this works as i am really depressed at the minute and food seems to be my only comfort and this is why im taking food out the equation.

Good luck with your weight loss journey. I am doing a VLCD and am going to try and stick to it till goal but with house guests for 6 weeks for all of December and part of January it is going to be hard. Will be eating on Christmas Day but not planning on going crazy!

We can do this girls, stay focused and strong and we will see results.

thanks skinny girl, oh it will be hard having guests and sticking to plan i find it hard explaining im on the diet then having to justify myself! so far my partner knows and my kids but thats it i will tell workmates that i have a meal in he evening. i bought my shakes from quick to slim and so far today which is day 1 i have had the vanilla with a spoonful of coffee in it and must say it was rotten but i think as i done exante before whick has no sweetners in it i added a few sweetners and they were not needed so was very saccariny(sp) so wont add any to my next one which will be banana. think when ive finished the 3wk supply i have i will switch to slim and save as there product range looks good. WE WILL DO THIS and the supporton here will be one of the biggest factors in success!!!!!

Brilliant weight loss Skinny girl, very inspiring.

Back