Nom Nom Nom Yummy Shake

Diddums

After last nights disaster with throwing the cappuccino up, i am pleased to announce that today has gone incredibly well! Day 2. I had hot orange chocolate for breakfast, vegetable soup (with pepper) for lunch and i'm currently sitting here drinking my toffee and walnut shake and i love love love it!!! I've made it up with 6 ice cubes, 300ml of cold water and the sachet.

Sorry i'm posting so often but this forum is really helpful.

I havent been hungry at all today, have drunk my 2.5l water, and still drinking more :eek:. I'm drinking my evening shake because i know i need to!

Hope everyones day is gone as well as mine!

After last nights disaster with throwing the cappuccino up, i am pleased to announce that today has gone incredibly well! Day 2. I had hot orange chocolate for breakfast, vegetable soup (with pepper) for lunch and i'm currently sitting here drinking my toffee and walnut shake and i love love love it!!! I've made it up with 6 ice cubes, 300ml of cold water and the sachet.

Sorry i'm posting so often but this forum is really helpful.

I havent been hungry at all today, have drunk my 2.5l water, and still drinking more :eek:. I'm drinking my evening shake because i know i need to!

Hope everyones day is gone as well as mine!

YAY glad to hear your having a good day!

Long may it continue :)

Toffee n Walnut sounds tremendous x

mmm, I love the toffee and walnut one.

I'm glad your incident from yesterday hasnt put you off the diet too much :9529:

But you sound as if you are going great guns. If you have any sticky moment in the next few days, just grit your teeth, and say to yourself, hey ho its going to pass :)

Hi diddums, I started yesterday too. It's not been as bad as I thought. Have you tried the chilli soup? I was given it by mistake and thought it sounded awful. I gave it a go tonight and actually liked it. It was like veg soup but with a slight kick to it. Keep up the good work, this site is great and I love reading all the success stories.

Glad you've found one you like Diddums! Toffee and walnut is also nice hot before bedtime (a bit like horlicks), or try half a sachet mixed with half a banana sachet for a yummy banoffee shake...mmmm

Glad you are having a great day! i also love the toffee n walnut but hot...yum. just got all my packs for the week and this time have no soups, all porridge n shakes!!

yay so glad you found some you like!
i down all my shakes in one lol, like medicine thats making me thinner!
i hate hate hate toffee and walnut, tried it once, then tried it again just to make sure, yuk yuk yuk lol

lol, i love the way and think its funny how everyone has so many different tastes. I love toffee and walnut but vampilicious hates it lol

lol, I know I was just thinking the same thing, everyone is so different :D

Vamp, you're out voted, i love toffee and walnut too!!! :crazy:
This is why its difficult when someone asks, "what does it taste like?" each to their own, so the only way to find out is to try all the flavours yourself x

I'm with Vampalicious on this one,I really don't like T&W either! :)

i didnt realise they did a toffee and walnut shake? and i loved the idea of mixing it with bannana.....

If you really want to pimp it up lol - whizz a peanut bar into crumbs - if you don't have a food processor then just chop it up a bit and zap in the microwave for a few seconds so you can squash it down a bit. Divide between two dishes.

Make a mix-a-mousse out of half a toffee & walnut and half a banana shake. Pour on top of the peanut bar crumbs, dividing evenly between the two dishes, and let it set. You can almost pretend it's banoffee pie...

Another nice variation is to make the mousse out of half a choc shake and half a vanilla shake, mixed with the peanut bar it's almost ferrero rocher-y.

Obviously this makes two servings - my CDC said it's ok to mix the mousse in advance (don't leave it for days though lol) - the 15min rule is only because the shakes/soups change texture/separate rather than lose vitamins, but you don't get that problem with the mousse.

ha ha I love the toffee and walnut - it reminded me of eating the left over cake mixture in the mixing bowl as a child :):):):)

Hehe i agree flavours are a very personal thing. And i would like to add that i love the vegetable and chicken and mushroom soup :)

Back