nomoremuffintop's diary

2 years ago I started this diary I was so big I thought I'd never lose the weight but I did. I stayed on lipotrim until i started to feel that my pharmacist was being patronising and not much help so after about 50 days I think it was I moved to exante and then It took me until September 24th to get down from 17.4.3 stone to dead on 11 stone and I then decided to have a break. I kept re starting but it was occasion after occasion. October bro in law turned 21 then Halloween parties Xmas new year and I started again January 12 but failed and restarted then failed and failed again. This January I am back as i gained to where I started plus some. Iv been back on vlcd for nearly 3 days and have just gone with it pretty easy and already lost just under 7lb (water weight of course) so I just wanted to pop in to my old friend (lipotrim diary) and if anyone happens to read it please just stick to it because it works, don't be tempted to go back to your old ways of eating because you will be here again and again just like me :) good luck new starters and well done for making the choice to begin your journey. To anyone who like me seems to be constantly dieting, I hope you make it this year like I plan to xx

Hi great Diary, it does show that there are no quick fixes in the dieting game we have to be on the ball at all times to keep the weight off once it has gone. Ive been around since 2010 also. :)

Hi great Diary, it does show that there are no quick fixes in the dieting game we have to be on the ball at all times to keep the weight off once it has gone. Ive been around since 2010 also. :)

Hi, thanks. How have you managed? Did you lose a lot and struggle to maintain? Xx

Hi, thanks. How have you managed? Did you lose a lot and struggle to maintain? Xx

Yes i lost 6 stone in 2010 and put it back on over approx 18 months and then I think I lost 5 or 6 stone again reaching target june /july 2012 but then i very quickly regained 4 stone back. I think looking back both times Ive lost the weight Ive met someone nice and gone head long into a new relationship which involved lots of dates eating and drinking, and then further down the track of feeling all comfortable and content. I just didnt appreciate the importance of keeping in control. So this time im banned from men and dating lol until I can learn to maintain my weight myself. :D

Yes i lost 6 stone in 2010 and put it back on over approx 18 months and then I think I lost 5 or 6 stone again reaching target june /july 2012 but then i very quickly regained 4 stone back. I think looking back both times Ive lost the weight Ive met someone nice and gone head long into a new relationship which involved lots of dates eating and drinking, and then further down the track of feeling all comfortable and content. I just didnt appreciate the importance of keeping in control. So this time im banned from men and dating lol until I can learn to maintain my weight myself. :D

I can relate to all of that but instead of meeting a new man iv started dating my husband again instead. X

Hey my old trusty friend called diary. Things haven't been the same without you! I plan on coming back to lipotrim for the next 90days 100% I've missed you and I hope you will help me to do as we'll this year as I did back in 2011.

I'm sorry I ever left you xx muffy xx

Helloooooo Muffy :D

Best of luck for your journey, iv got a great feeling about this!

Look forward to following your progress hun xx

Not a great start to the day. We took monster child (3) to feed the ducks then went to get my shakes....
My local pharmacy doesn't stock lt so I'd have to order it in but the pharmacist is still as snappy as she was back in 2011 so I'm not going to bother her :) am going to the next nearest place in a neighbouring town in a minute. I called to double check and they have enough chocolate and vanilla shakes for my first week :D very excited x will be going there now.

There is good snappy and bad snappy. Sounds like she's the latter. Good news you've got another stockist nearby :)

There is good snappy and bad snappy. Sounds like she's the latter. Good news you've got another stockist nearby :)

She's very moody teapot so I'd rather travel to a happy chemist :D don't need anyone stealing my mojo ;)

Ended up with just 7 choc shakes though.. Have to go and collect the rest (vanilla) when they come in tomorrow afternoon.

We had a nice chill out in a pub garden after (I had a diet coke but that's my last one for the next 3 months) then went into town. i struggle with drinking tap water so he thought treating me to a big fridge freezer with water tap on front would help bless him. That arrives on tuesday and because i complained that my fingers are too fat to type comfortably on my iphone he treated me to a new Samsung galaxy tablet so that I can use the minimins app easier. :D very happy muffy!

I came home and made my first chocolate shake. Will do kids dinner then walk the mile to youth club and spend an hour in the gym before picking them up and walking the mile back home.

I hope everyone else has had as good a day as I have xx

Hehe Muffy, sounds like you've got it all sorted!! Glad you've had a good day :) x x x

Evening.

Popping in to update before I go to sleep.
I don't really write here to get replies I just like to look back on things and its nice and safe here rather than in a paper diary :)

I walked half way to the gym with calf cramps I was in so much pain (I have fibromyalgia) my mum came and picked me up and drove me the rest of the way to the gym! I find 10 minutes on the flabelos helps to warm me up and stop the pain from coming on so much in the gym. I also take strong tablets before I go for my work out. I only managed to burn 300 calories today. Pretty bad considering I've been burning 550 the last few sessions of the same length of time. But it's ok I know it doesn't matter.

I'm in a rush to get as much off as possible before I go on holiday in just over 12 weeks.

I weighed myself on the electronic scales in the gym. I got the print out so I have a visual for each week. It said I was 16st 6lb today. Ill wear the same clothes next week and weigh there again.

That is all for now. I'm in bed so off to sleep.

Looking forward to day 2 and hoping I can keep it up until week 12 x

Muffy

So far so good. day 1 is over :D

Iv had a litre of water and a choc shake with coffee in so far today. My scales show a 3lb loss already but I know thats just water/glycogen blabla. Off to get my prince some New shoes then collect shakes before dropping monster at nursery then off to the gym with my friend and hopefully to bingo tonight ;)

Hope everyones havin a good day

Muffy

2nd litre of water drank and gym done. Drank so much I Almost wet myself twice haha gotta love it!

Get kids. Make dinner. Have a choc shake then off to bingo.

Best thing to get me through the first few days is keep busy busy busy :D

Well, I done everything I said I would do today. Struggled with pain in the gym again though :(

Never mind!

I weighed myself before coming to bed and I'm back in the 15's :D I know it's just water and glycogen etc but I've gone from 16.6 yesterday to 15.13.8 tonight so it's all good in muffy land.

Sleep needed xx

I like the sound of muffy land. Sweet dreams chick, your doing great :) xxx

Wow Muffy well done!! So pleased for you, Have a fab day xx

Just collected my shakes and the pharmacist had 10 peanut flapjacks that go out of date in a few days so I bought them all for 40p each :) I love them. I think i might be the only person who does lol Although I won't eat them until I've done 2 weeks just shakes :) very happy :)

off to the gym now xx

Back