nomoremuffintop's diary

Evening

I have had to cook roast chicken for the boys, Hot and spicy steak for the husband and tomorrow's lamb stew. I ended up caving in and had a lipotrim peanut flapjack :( I said I would do just shakes until two weeks pass but the smells drove me crazy. I feel terribly annoyed at myself.

Now I'm very hungry.

I did check for ketosis at my friends today as she has ketostix and the stick went straight to the darker pink (not purple) i was very pleased. I then weighed myself again and I weighed 15.11 with my clothes on!

I've drank loads today and burned 300 calories in the gym.
I know it sounds like such a small amount to burn but I'm happy to do as much as physically possible without being in too much pain.

I treated myself to 2 pairs of cropped joggers and 3 vests today and all was going fab.

Since having the flapjack I am in a mood. Oh well. Flapjacks are going back in the cupboard and the box is being taped up!

Day 4
Weight 15.11
-9lb
:)

100.4kg

40.5 bmi so mini goal time...

Get below 100kg
Get below 40 bmi
Get under 15.7
Get into 14's

:)

Last edited:
Wow ive never burned that much at the gym. Go you. How are you getting on today?

Ava
xxxx

Hi Ava

It's a record for me! I did take my time and pace myself.

I'm doing ok today thank you.

Feeling a bit bleur and moody

Im laying on my bed its so peaceful. Hubby took my 6 year old to youth club the 3 and 10 year olds are at my parents and my 12 year old is watching tv.

Hubby will be back any minute then I'm going to sleep.

Day 4 done x

I'm still awake feeling a bit sick. Maybe done too much at the gym today :?

I got a letter from my 3 yr olds gp today saying she has referred him to the adolescent mental health team. That really upset my mantra today.

Maybe that's why I'm being moody and quiet?

Gym at 10am tomorrow so must try to sleep soon. Will go easier on calories tomorrow.

Tested ketostix again today at my friends and I'm still dark pink even after a litre of water so ketosis seems pretty settled in for now.

Feeling very large today too.
See myself in the mirror cat the gym earlier and it was way worse than I thought :( yuk. I have to get this off! I can't go on the beach looking like this....

Its actually the end of day 4 it's going pretty quick. I have 85 days until I go to Tunisia.

12 weeks isn't long enough to get a great amount off I'm really kicking myself for messing about for so long.

Passport applications were sent off on Tuesday and we both got a text yesterday to say "Your application for a passport has been received. We will only be in touch if we require further information." Fingers crossed we get the interview quickly and all goes to plan.

Night everyone x

Still laying in bed.

Had a lovely snugly lay in with hubby for a change :D

He pointed out how empty my stomach was lol then felt my hips and said he hadn't felt them for a while.

I started 2013 off at 17.6.8 my biggest ever :( today I'm 15.10.0 :) that's -10lb since Tuesday :)

Off to get ready for the gym now

Xx

Day 5 done

Only managed 250 calories in the gym this morning. Probably because I'd not had a pack before hand so got a bit shaky.

In bed crying over the stupidest thing.

Im an Emotional eater that is not able to eat! I get emotional over silly things anyway but when i cant hide behind food my emotions seem amplified by a hundred and every one laughs at me.

Oh well I'm safe in bed now.

Muffy x

Last edited:
Aha !!
Found ya :p
Well done on the gym work Muffy :D
You can do this chick :D

Aha !!
Found ya :p
Well done on the gym work Muffy :D
You can do this chick :D

Hey marge thanks for dropping by :) though I'm pretty content chatting to myself ;)

I've been reading all the threads I'm subscribed to (mainly yours carrie vee and ed's) but not commented much, glad to hear you fitted into the 16's and that your half stone lighter for this holiday than last years! Keep going babe you will see the 14's next week for sure x

Xx

Breakfast time :) coffee/vanilla shake with psyllium husk powder and a bottle if water.

Weight today 15st 9.4lb (99.5kg) so it's going down at a very good pace this week. Bmi now 40.1 just need to push a teeny bit more to be under the 40bmi mark. Fingers crossed that happens by weigh in :)

On day 6 now wasn't going to pharmacy/ official weigh in until Wednesday but think ill try to get over there on Tuesday.

Today is exactly 12 weeks until I go to Tunisia. I need to lose average 4lb a week from now to be close to 12 stone in time. Hopefully with TS and the gym combined ill get the results I want. But.... If I do my best I can go away knowing I'm at the lowest weight I could be. If I mess around ill go away knowing I could have been a bit less and that will annoy me. Anythings better than what I am now and what I am now is better than what I was a month ago :)

Attachments

• image-308368848.jpg
    image-308368848.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 27
You do seem to be in such a better place on Lipotrim, than Exante Muffy :D
I am very chuffed for you, as you deserve a nice holdiay away, where you feel and look great :D
Keep plodding on with Lipotrim chick and you will get there :D

Well done Muffy, doing bloody brilliant I must say :D xx

Hey :)

i have been naughty. i had a night out last night .... Went to a spiritualist church for a medium night with my mum and friend :)

I did have a blip and had a coffee with milk and 1 sugar and 1 foxes choc biscuit when the service finished and we all sat chatting but stayed in ketosis and have stayed on track today.

No gym today unless i fancy it tonight.

Swam 775 meters at the pool this morning.

Came home to my shake and I'm now lazing on the sofa - aching a bit :)

Will catch up later :)

Last edited:
Ohhh :D
Did the medium tell you anything interesting ?:)

Ohhh :D
Did the medium tell you anything interesting ?:)

Not really. I had my palm read by a Romany gypsy man :) he got my personality down to a T... I do think he had my aunt there for my mum as he said a lady was there for her he said she couldn't pick up or grip something and said she died of head pain. He said she was always doing things helping people and was the head of the home he described her as a bit like "mrs browns boys" . My aunt died when she tried to pick up my cousins shoe that fell off on an escalator and she fell, scalped herself and she was always on the go doing things for family having them round. She was the eldest of 6 kids 16years older than my mum who was the baby and she more or less took over my nans roll at 16 to he the mum / head of the home while my grandad worked in the navy. My mum didn't seem too convinced but I think it was pretty obvious, my mum wanted my nan to come through do badly I think she was too concentrated on that. Xx

Weight today 15 stones 8lb
Bmi 39.9

Week 1 -12lb :)

Despite being happy with my loss I am being a crabby moo.

I'm having a rubbish day. Not able to go to the gym as I'm waiting in for my new fridge freezer. laying In bed at the minute just basically feeling sulky and annoyed.

No actual reason for it but then when have I ever needed one?

Xx

Last edited:
Back