nomoremuffintop's diary

hmmmm.... how can we get that frame of mind back? Having a sh!tty day myself but haven't caved... yet! Seriously thinking about having a break until next week when hubby starts LT. When I say break, I mean 2 shakes and a low carb meal, but don't want to say anything to put you off getting back into the swing of things! I'm going to get through tonight and see how I feel tomorrow. The only thing I can suggest when pizza/cake situations arise is just give yourself 10 mins to really think about what you are about to do, sometimes that's enough time to put you off the idea?

I so wish I could stay as strong as I felt the first couple of weeks... what are we gonna do with ourselves Muffy? xx

This diet plays havoc with your emotions Muffy, it's like a roller coaster.........try and forget about it, get an early night....tomorrow is another day. You'll probably be out of ketosis though, so prepare for another few days of being starving and feeling crap.....but you CAN do it......x

I'm exactly where you are at the moment. The first time I ate off plan was my BIGGEST MISTAKE.

It's really hard to get back on track. I did really well until just before 6pm today when my daughter bought some snack chocolate biscuits and said that i had to eat them as she had spent her money on it and that i never eat things when she buys stuff, blah blah blah (she's 14) after eating that I decided to try some of the dinner I cooked so yet again I will be back to day 1 again tomorrow.

Hang on in there.

We just have to realise that we cannot go off plan, we just can't afford to do it.

I really thought i was going to make it 100% today.:(

Tomorrow I'm determined.

We can both do it, we just have to get back to the frame of mind that we were in when we first started.

Remember, you've done so well, you really can't afford to screw up all of your hard work, can you?

Don't forget why you started on this journey.

Wishing you all the best for your 100% day tomorrow:)

Thanks Paula cherry Sandra and den my Nans funeral on Monday screwed the whole thing up for me :( I am in bed now and I feel like crying .... I only had to lose 2lb this week to be in the 14's which was my goal for last weigh in but totm stuffed that up so I was so happy when the food I ate on Monday only caused me to gain a fraction of a pound and I was determined to get that 2lb off. So angry at myself thinking that I have just eaten around 600cal and 80g carbs god knows how much fat was in it? Or how much i eill put on now? Don't get me wrong im not beating myself up about it now I'm over the fact that I messed up I'm now just scared that I'll put on a couple of lb. I'm always telling other people it's not worth undoing the hard work that has been dine just for the sake of something that will leave you feeling just like I do now yet I go and do it myself. I can do it, iv proved that much so I will do it again. Hunger isn't an issue , I wasn't hungry I just had the food because I could and it felt wrong I didn't enjoy it and it wasnt worth it. I won't mention it again I will shut my mouth and lock it atleast then I won't put food in it! ;)

Thanks again everyone x

No point worrying and no matter what advice we give we are our own worst enemy! This diet will be there tomorrow and the next day and the next....

Thinking of ya! :)

Come on you guys, you're doing so well....don't screw up now! Think summer frocks and bikinis, playing with your kids, teasing your OH :)D)!

There were a few of us just like you before Xmas, you'll get each through this, just stick together and stick at it x

Going away for a while, I hope you get back on and keep going with this, you are an inspiration! Take care!

Oh no cherry can't believe you are leaving us! Hurry back....

I'm going to check in here ( every hour if I have to) today as I need to keep on the straight and narrow which I will do today I am back in the zone ( must keep yelling myself that ) :( could have been almost 15 stone by now but I put on another 0.4lb today huff puff !

I will not fail today its day one again ;)

I'm doin well so far, I kept busy by going to messy play with jag and then to shops then to visit my dad, came home changed the 4 kids bedding and sorted some washing then went to collect my dads tablets from chemist and then got the boys from school! Now I'm cooking pie roasts and veg for dinner so thought I'd come and have a look around and see what everyone is up to. :) really gritting my teeth for the rest of the day it's starting to drag now! X

Woop! got through dinner and now watching tv with mr 'muff' feel good and in a happy mood so roll on next weigh in I think I might manage to get to 15st by Wednesday as long as I am 100% fingers crossed I can lose 2.4 lb by then Making the total 3.4 lb this week?
I have been thinking, I am going to save the chicken soup and flap jacks for weekends I'm not sure why but it seems like having something different on weekends like having a take away or roast dinner? Does that make sense? Ooh I think my 'cope' button is pushed in again yay I'm so excited again! X

"cope button"- I like that; leave it pushed in all weekend!

Glad you've got your groove back on! I'm not coping well again today, still having the thoughts about having a break, need to snap out of it! I'm really bored... can't eat, can't drink, don't have any money to spend & feeling sorry for myself, boohoo!! I know there's more to life than all of that but I can't be bothered doing anything else lol, there's just no spurring me on is there? ha!

I'm going to have yet an another early night pmsl! I am so bludy fed up of early nights! Going to have to do something tomorrow, might start listing some old clothes on ebay or something? What are you up to tomorrow? xx

im not up to anything tomorrow day time.....i sorted my kids rooms out today so i have time to do my room tomorrow. i think ill sort my summer clothes out and give them away on freecycle or to charity shop. i dont have many but the ones i do have im hoping i wont need by the time summer comes they should all be too big. i could do with the room in my draws as they are too small for the big clothes i have, just thinking ill be able to fit double the amount in when the clothes are half the size lol x

tomorrow night im out. going with my mum and aunt to a spiritualist church (curious) its something different to do on a saturday night when id normally be sitting infront of the tv eating chinese and having a glass of wine.

i would like to thank yeye for letting us know she is below 100kg today, i made the effort to check my weight converted into kg and i am now 96.3kg which i hadnt realised and it made me very happy :D
my weight has been around 101kg over the last 5 years it has barely gone below that so im glad i checked it.
i also updated my ticker and it says iv lost spot on 30lb so that made me smile too but then i checked my bmi and its gone from 44.3 to 38.8 so im a happy bunny tonight.

im off to have a bath in a minute then bed - at last! :D

night all x

Last edited:
woohoo! I've got 1.5lbs to get into the 17's... race ya! xx

Just got up 9.30! :)

In a good mood today, trying to tell myself that I can do Sunday's without stressing out!

Weighed myself ..... Iv lost 3lb since weigh in and I need to lose half a lb to be into the 14's :D I hope I can do that by Wednesday it will be time for a treat I think x

Hey hun, how did your weigh in go this morning? I'm down 0.5lb so 18st1lbs today... 1 to go!! I'm sure you've read about my tuna salad blip yesterday... :( back to 100% today, luckily still in ketosis - feel strong enough to do it today!
Off to work in about an hour to cook some yucky(!) roast dinners ;) Hope you have a fab day, be good xx

posting at the same time!! Well done!!! Not gonna let you beat me grrrrr lol

What are you going to treat yourself with? I need some non food inspiration! xx

Back