nomoremuffintop's diary

Hi and lots of luck. once you have your first weigh in next week and see the evidence that the lipotrim actually works ,it will inspire you to continue. :D
I was actaully amazed at how well it worked when i tried it last year but it is hard to stick to,especially if your cooking for the family. Just keep in mind that gorgeous TINY outfit you'll be buying for your Birthday :)
I too am starting Lipotrim today ,so would love to keep in touch
Good Luck

hi suzanne
hope you are coping well, i seem to have confused you....i havent just started, im on day 47 (week 6 day 5) today i just had a few problems and i ate a few times instead of having a 3rd shake (had a burger one day a spoon of pasta the next and a cereal bar the day after that) i know it was stupid and am not saying anyone should do it!
but i have been 100% now for a few days again and all is going fantastic. i weighed myself this morning and iv already lost 4.8lb this week so very pleased i got back to it properly. its just not worth messing up i am 0.4lb away from being 3 stone off and just 4.5lb from being under 14stone (i started at 17 stone 4.2 on 5th january) :D

i dont come on here alot anymore as i find it can be very addictive when its going well and i dont really have time what with 4 little boys and a husband to worry about and also because some people can be a little 'catty' sometimes to people that are struggling to stay 100%, we are only human after all! but i still like to update my diary as much as i can to try to show others that are interested how it is living on lipotrim. if people dont like it they dont need to read it ;)

i am here for chats if you want just leave me a message xxx

LOL it really doesnt take much to confuse me !
im pleased to hear that things are goin well for you, and i think there are times when everyone has an off day. When i was on it last year, i had a few blips but still lost.
Keep up the good work :D

day 55 :)

good morning

not sure what im doing here as i have nothing interesting to say but i felt the need to write some things down so here i am.

1st of all i have to keep telling myself that Today is day 55 and i am not dreaming! i started on lipotrim with all intentions of being 100% for as long as it takes until i reach goal but as iv said before i didnt make it 100% but even still, just getting 100% for 95% of the time is a great feeling of control and also a bit of sadness that i am so obsessed with food but iv learned from it and realised how it makes me feel to mess up so here i am hoping to be 100% for the next 10 weeks
:cross:

TOTM -
was due yesterday but not here yet :(
i weighed on friday and had gained 7lb since weigh in on wednesday so got really stressed. i have been good though. 100% and drank alot more water. took sennakot incase it was the 'loo' problem. but as of yet i havent weighed myself because im too scared to see what i weigh now. weigh in is on wednesday but i might change it to friday?
i normally weigh myself each morning before a drink and after a wee but iv stayed off the scales and miss weigh in at home (i know, i know its bad but i feel it helps me) but its not as hard as i thought staying off them all i have to do it drink a big glass of water as soon as i come down the stairs which stops me from standing on them because i wont weigh after a drink. im not going to weigh at home until after totm has been and gone :eek: and will probably only weigh every other day.

kids are back to school tomorrow so routine will be restored and things should be easier.

hope everyone else is ok xxx

To be on day 55 is fantastic, you have done so well and should be very proud of yourself!!!
I am a bit like you i suppose, i weigh myself every day (i cant use a pharmacy) and it does become a bit of an obsession and just like you, i wake up, go for a wee, strip off and weigh myself lol. If thats how you cope and stay motivated then thats great!!

Totm is never a great time - dont worry too much about putting that weight on, it will be water. Just ignore it and give yourself a few days after its been and gone to weigh yourself. Im on day 5 and have lost 7lb so far which i was expecting to be more (somone of my weight being in their first week) but my totm arrived this morning so may explain why its been slow... but everyone is different. I would expect your body is starting to slow down its weight loss too at week 6 - but keep with it and stay positive. It will come off in the end :)

Hi Katie
Well done on getting to day 5 :)
I found the 1st weeks easiest as so much weight fell off of me but as it slows down itsharder to stick at it.
I'm really happy at this moment though as iv just tried on a pair of size 18 smart going out trousers and they fit with no over hang!! So regardless of weighing more than last week (if I do) I'm still smaller than I was because last week I couldn't do the trousers up :D
Also my wedding ring is sliding off sook easily now but when I got married in September my husbandhad to wriggle it on as it was so tight and If I wore my engagement ring on the same finger as my wedding ring my fingers swelled up but now I can wear them comfortably woop!

Make sure you come back and let us know how weigh in goes xxx

Well thats great news that the trousers fit and the wedding ring is fitting comfortably!!!! That must give you some encouragement if nothing else does so well done!!! I think sometimes that its not how much weight you lose but how many inches and how you look, afterall... its how you look that people will compliement you on :) After your loss so far i bet they are rolling in!!!

P.s can i pick your brains?? How did you get your weight loss chart thing, not the ticker but where you set the weeks out and add the info in as your going along?

Katie

Hey Muffy, still doing great I see :) I'm still weighing in every day but it's always a disappointment when you're not on LT!! Haven't gone under my LT weight yet and it's been nearly 2 weeks. Will catch up with you properly on FB... still proud of you! :D xx

Day 57

weigh in was better than i expected.
-1.8lb isnt bad seen as its totm and last month i only lost 1.4lb the week i had totm so im hoping to get a good loss next week.
feel really ick' today my tummy hurts and i feel really emotional and could easily sit and munch in front of the tv but im not going to. im trying to decide whether to gut the toys and clothes in the kids rooms or get the carpet cleaner out and freshen the lounge carpets?

im in a panick because the inlaws sprung it on me yesterday that they 'might' come up from london on saturday. they were not meant to come until May which is when i was hoping to be 12 stone and going to have a weekend off to celebrate 2 of my sons birthdays (5 and 8), i was really looking forward to their faces when they see me but now if they come its all going to be a let down. my mother inlaw knows im on lipotrim even though i asked DH not to telll her he did and when he said to her "she's lost 3 stone" she said "go out in the garden and find some more" :\
not very supportive!
i do enjoy them coming up as my kids miss them but they always want to go out shopping and for a meal. our car is still in the garage having work done and that has cost 300 so far which means we are skint too. everything is going wrong :(

anyway moan over, now time for a mocha shake ;)

Muffy, try and find an excuse and tell them that's it's just not convenient.....the kids have got something on or even that you're broke! A good enough reason these days!

My MIL was a right pain to start with, she's 5'6" the same as me, but has weighed 9st 6lbs her entire adult life:eek: she wasn't very helpful to start with and as we see them every week it was extremely difficult. I sat her down and told her that I needed to lose weight quickly in order to stand the best chance of recovery from my op and that I just didn't have time to go to ww for ever! I asked for her support and said that I'm a grown woman and didn't need a bloody lecture every time I saw her! After that she was great.......you must tell yours that you have to do this for the sake of your health and also that you're doing it for your kids. If you can't tell her then get your OH to do it, she's his mother at the end of the day!

Tricky relationship having a mother in law!

I am just going to leave the inlaws to it, if they do come im sure ill cope. Its not fair on them or the kids to have to stay away just because im on a diet. I just have to be strong. I havent seen them since new years eve so they might see a difference and compliment me which will really help my confidence ;) im Wishing this week away, totm is a pain and I'm struggling to concentrate. Can't wait to see how much I can lose next week after such a rubbish week.

Off out shopping with husband and mum today so I'll take a flapjack and a bottle of water. Roll on bedtime :)

i weighed myself today, slowly slowly moving down but its so annoying waiting for totm to end so that the loss speeds up, im half a lb away from being in to the 13 stone bracket. i just want to get into the 13's so much its driving me insane! im sure ill be there by monday....13 is such a good number right now but once im there all ill be able to think about is number 12!
iv been thinking about goals AGAIN!
i wanted to lose 20lb in this 6 week frame so i still need to lose 3lb a week for the next month to achieve that and that will make me 13 stone 2.6lb (184.6).

i then have 5 weeks until my 2 middle sons birthdays when i have planned a weekend off of lipotrim. i want to be 12 stone (168lb) by then, will need to lose 3.32lb a week to get there but im optimistic ;)

hope everyone is good. have a nice day :D

Last edited:
Hi. You are doing so, so well. Your in-laws are sure to notice your weight loss.

Keep up the good work darling!

Well done to you, you are doing fantastic and 3lb is more than acheivable :)

Hi. You are doing so, so well. Your in-laws are sure to notice your weight loss.

Keep up the good work darling!

Thanks hun. the inlaws decided they cant make it, phew :D dont need to worry about that now.

Yesterday, didnt sit down apart from at dinner time when i sat and had a soup at the table with the kids. its hard boring work eating soup with a spoon. i dont think ill bother doing that again!
apart from hanging washing out on the line sorting washing into colours and cooking dinner i stood pottering in the kitchen talking to my mum all morning and my husband all afternoon then i walked my boys to youth club at 7 and then picked them up at 8 so i was doing something all day long. i didnt realise that i had been standing up all day until i got into bed and thought "my legs hurt" hehe. i have so much more energy again :D.

we are going to take the kids out this afternoon maybe around town and to mcdonalds for a treat.

As long as its not raining im going to walk to the farm with my sister in law and our (6) kids tomorrow and take a picnic :) ill make sure i take a flapjack and a bottle of water so that i can join them.

Lastly, the most important thing i wanted to say was - Im so happy....
I made it into the 13's!

I lost a whole 1lb since yesterday so im now 13 stone 13.6lb.
on track to lose 3lb this week. :p

hope your all having a fab weekend xxx

Hiya, thats wonderful news that you have got into the 13's, thats a big goal reached for you!!! So well done and you are well on your way to the target now, and like you say, 3lb per week is do-able :)
You have done so well on this diet to get as far as you have, you must feel miles better for it?? I know i feel better already after just 12lb!!!

And im good thanks.... still plodding along now... the days just sort of merge into one another. I think im on day 11 now (the LT brain is still with me although ive not put my socks in the fridge again YET though lol)
Ive not weighed myself again this morning, i will wait until later to do that as its bizzare. Im up at 04.30 with hubbie for work but i know of i weigh myself now then again later at a normal time i will be lighter later on!!!
Anyway, i have a dilemma on my hands now too.... i have to fly back to the uk on the 19th to collect my step daughter and bring her back to Canada, but my LT runs out 4 days before i go. Not sure if we can afford more when im there but i dont know again what do do, slimfast or atkins. Im thinking now that slim fast is better as i can get it in the uk and have a healthy meal in the evening (which will more than likely be out more or less every night) grrrr.... these problems that present themselves!!!
Anyway, i shall stop writing all over your post and update my diary later when i get up (for the second time) :)

Have a great day and well done for the 1lb weight loss overnight!!!

Katie

thought id update quickly.

Back into the 14's again :(

something came up so i ran out of money and cant get shakes this week so im stuffed untill monday next week.
i decided to have a few days off eating as well as i can with what food i have available and keep the 12 shakes i have left to start again thursday as seen as i have no money until monday i might as well start thursday as i have enough to get me from thrursday till monday.

anyway been eating as healthy as i can but iv already gained back all that i lost last week! probably retaining lots of fluid too but TOTM lasted longer than normal too so that didnt help.

im 14 stone 1.4 lb again so no point getting upset, i cant do anything about it now so back to a fresh start on thursday and hopefully be on target to being 13 stone 12 by next week :)

hope everyones ok xx

Back