Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Non-guilty supper! :D

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by miss_emmajane, 25 July 2009 Social URL.

1. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am not saying that I normally eat so late at night but I have had an odd day of eating today and was hungry but had no healthy extras or syns left so needed something sweet but free so I came on here and got the pancake ingreds/instructions and made myself and my boyfriend some.

They are gorgeous! Couldn't recommend them enough, very nice treat without any guilt or syns :D

Just thought I would share the love as they are so easy to make but I didn't make them for a while as I thought they would be too eggy tasting or too hard to make.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amythyst5961

amythyst5961 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2.5lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    mmmm thanks for that! I think I might make some for brekkie tom morning :D

4. Roz V

Roz V Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Great post! Feel sure it will give lots of others (including us!) encouragement to try these!

5. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Making some later when the rest of the clan gets up as they are sooo nice. Its nice to have something a bit different that feels like it should be full of syns.

6. Cherryade

Cherryade Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.7lb(11.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins / Low Carb
    I agree they are my saving grace late at night when Ive used up all my syns and HEX's - I love mine with just splenda and lemon. Gorgeous.

They are also great if you chop orange or lemon peel v finely and add the peel & cinnamon and vanilla to the mix. Yumness.

7. Joanne24

Joanne24 Restarting!

Start Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10.5lb(18.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tried to make them the other day they came out like sweet omlettes :( I don't think I whisked the egg whites enough.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.