• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Non-guilty supper! :D

I am not saying that I normally eat so late at night but I have had an odd day of eating today and was hungry but had no healthy extras or syns left so needed something sweet but free so I came on here and got the pancake ingreds/instructions and made myself and my boyfriend some.

They are gorgeous! Couldn't recommend them enough, very nice treat without any guilt or syns :D

Just thought I would share the love as they are so easy to make but I didn't make them for a while as I thought they would be too eggy tasting or too hard to make.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
mmmm thanks for that! I think I might make some for brekkie tom morning :D
Making some later when the rest of the clan gets up as they are sooo nice. Its nice to have something a bit different that feels like it should be full of syns.
I agree they are my saving grace late at night when Ive used up all my syns and HEX's - I love mine with just splenda and lemon. Gorgeous.

They are also great if you chop orange or lemon peel v finely and add the peel & cinnamon and vanilla to the mix. Yumness.
I tried to make them the other day they came out like sweet omlettes :( I don't think I whisked the egg whites enough.