None Diet Related Advice Needed.

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
I'm looking for a bit of consumer advice. Im hoping someone might be able to help or advise. A month ago I ordered a product from a company using a Groupon voucher. I had email confirmation of my order and nothing since. I've contacted the company several times via email and Twitter, the only response I got was after leaving negative feedback on their site. Even then this was only to demand to know why I'd posted the comment.

I've emailed Groupon who have assured me that they're looking into the matter, and said to give it 10 days for the issue to be resolved. The 10 days has been and gone and still nothing. I've emailed Groupon and the company again for an update. Im getting frustrated now.

Has anyone got any ideas as to what I should go next? It's not a vast amount of money I've lost but it's still the principle of things, ultimately it's theft isn't it?

You can email groupon and get a refund if the company are not supplying whatever your voucher is for. I've had a few refunds now for various reasons and groupon have always sorted it out in a couple of days for me
Hope u get sorted X

Thank you. I'll see what Groupon say when they reply, they're usually pretty quick. Glad I paid the post and packing through Paypal, wouldn't fancy the thought of this company having my card details.

I understand that companies are often very busy following a Groupon deal so I do expect things to take longer, but generally there's been communication saying there's delays etc. But I've had nothing from this company at all. Also looking on Twitter I'm not the only one, there's a lot of Tweets similar to mine requesting follow ups.

If no luck with a refund your local trading standards office is your next port of call. Good luck

Aw thats a pity groupon are usually good at giving refunds.what i would do next is name and shame them post a public post on their Facebook page and also ask for details of a supervisor Or manager.this trick always works for me! 'put me onto your manager!'
In your best posh voice lol. Hope you get it sorted x

Hmmm funny how an email to the company threatening to seek legal advice got an immediate response and a dispatch notice saying my item has been shipped. Should've tried that weeks ago! We'll see if it actually arrives though.

If you paid by Credit card and the item is WORTH over £100 you're automatically protected, so can contact them and get your money back, they will pursue the company.

Lexie_dog said:
If you paid by Credit card and the item is WORTH over £100 you're automatically protected, so can contact them and get your money back, they will pursue the company.

That's handy to know for future. This time it was less than £100 and I paid with PayPal, I'm sure they have measures they take as well. I just think its funny how I've been emailing for a month with no reply but the second I mention seeking legal advice I get a reply.

Back