Noodles and mixed meat/seafood

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Sarah-Jayne, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya!

Im having lunch tomorrow at the sister-in-law's. She is cooking noodles with tiny bits of pork, chicken and prawns. My OH reckons she will use dried noodles but im guessing she will use oils to cook the meats.

How many syns do you think im looking at on a green day? Shall I allow all 15 syns and be syn free the rest of the day?

She doesnt understand what i can and can't eat and I dont want to be rude in asking her do someting different or ask how her food is cooked.

I dont think it will be worth me doing an EE day as we will be travelling to and from the airport after lunch so wont be able to get any/enough speed foods in.

Help and advice would be very much appreciated!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ** Bump **

Could really do with some advice please!

4. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm not sure but I'd just see how much chicken chow mein is from the chinese & go by that. Maybe add on 1 or 2 syns. Sorry can't be more help. BBxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.