NooNoo's ww journey, Still alive and ww-ing!!!

Hi all!!

Hi there to all of you.
I am still here, have just been manic the last week, and have eaten loads over the weekend, it was my sons 10th birthday and we had people here all weekend and we were off up to London and out for tea and entertaining on sunday so needless to say I ate and ate!! I went ot wi last night and have put on 2.5, which I was completly ok with, at the end of the day considering the amount I had eaten, it was fine, I stayed for the meeting and I am back on track today.
I know gaining in the first month is not the idea...but I ate and faced the scales, and have put it behind me!!

I dont have anything now till we go away mid nov, so have no excuse not to loose for the next few weeks.

I am still sticking with core and I have been swimming whenever I get the chance. So hopefully the 2.5 will come off quick and then some!!
Off to have a read of the board now,
Hugs Lou XXX

Well done on facing the scales regardless and here's hoping for a good loss this week x

Brilliant attitude noonoo, keep smiling and pointing and you will see the loss next week! x

congrats on going to class - who cares if you gained - its the fact that you've decided to do something about it and carry on so good on you for that :) i'm sure if you're exercising and sticking to Core you will easily rid yourself of those few pounds in the next week :) good luck! x

Hey, 2.5lbs is not so bad. You will soon ge rid of them.

Well done on not letting that stop you. It is so easy to skip WI due to suspected weight gain but you faced the scales and are now working on it. That is a sign of a person really determined to shift the weight. You never gave in.

Goodluck for this week x

NooNoo, that gain will be off in no time, well done on just writing it off and getting back on track! Onwards and downwards eh chick xx

third wi

Hi girls!! Once again I have been pants at getting on here during the week, and another wek has past us by and another wi under my belt!
Well after gaining 2.5 last week(and being very naughty and not changing my tracker!!), I have been brill all week, have been doing core again and really enjoying having it, I have had pasta rice, potatoes etc etc and just really enjoying feeling in control again(but not starving all the time!)
Another plus to this week is that we finally got our Wii fit and I love it!! I have been on it a few times since thurs am and have really really enjoyed it!!

Now to the wi...........

I lost the 2.5lb from last week and them some.......a total of 5.5lb in total!!!
I was over the moon, so now its a total of 10lb in just under a month, which I am really chuffed about! Only 4lb to go to my first stone and only another 12lb to get to my 10%.:):)
So its onwards and downwards from here.
I will try to be around now a bit more, kids on half term this week so at home more.
Hope you have all had good weeks, I am going to go and have a read of posts now!!
Love to you all and thanks for all the support you all give
XXXXX

Wow, fantastic result! Well done!

Well done! That is brilliant!x

Well done NooNoo. Hey, I've just seen on your ticker that you're going to Butlins at Christmas - is that over Christmas Day itself? I'm dead jealous, I love Butlins! Which one are you going to?

Maybe I'll persuade HI to do that next year x

4th wi tonight!!

Well here we go again!!
Another week gone and another wi tonight, I am not holding my breath for a loss tonight a STS would be good, its been half term, and although I havent been really bad and had a mass blow out I have been picking at things I shouldnt have and have eaten the odd thing here and there, that just are not on the plan!!
But I have walked a bit with the kids, played in the snow and done 45 mins on the wii fit 3 times this week......so we shall see!
I need to get back to being 100% this wk, I know I can do this and I know that it only takes a little bit of forward planning and effort to do it, so I need to make some soup and get back to it!
we are going away for my step daughters 18th (off to MIL's in wales) on the 15th nov and I really want to loose a stone by then, I am 10lb down, so it is achievable..as I say just need to get back to it properly!!

Will check in later with wi results. Hope you have all had a good week, and have good wi's today.
I have been bad at getting on here at the moment, my hubby always works nights, so evening is my pc time, after dinner and the kids have gone to bed, but for the next few weeks(and the last 2) he has been on days...so it has completly messed up my evening!!! Lovely having him about ....BUT!!!
Must get on with the hoovering....at least that will burn off a few extra calories!!!
Lou XX

Good luck!

Well done NooNoo. Hey, I've just seen on your ticker that you're going to Butlins at Christmas - is that over Christmas Day itself? I'm dead jealous, I love Butlins! Which one are you going to?

Maybe I'll persuade HI to do that next year x

sorry its taken me so long to replying to you hon!!
First time we have ever gone to Butlins as a family, but yes we are going to Minehead for xmas day! 23-27th and there is so much for the kids and us to see and do!! Its going to be wicked!!
We always have the same old same old xmas, either at mine/my sister/brother/mums etc so we decided to do something completly different!!
Whats really annoying after 14yrs together and finally deciding to do somthing different, my husband has finally after 10yrs apart got back in contact with his daughter!(who has recently had a baby too!) so we could have spent xmas with them, but our plans were already made, so we will be seeing them sometime over the festive period instead.
Anyway I will let you know how it all goes, finally its all paid for now, so we just ahve to go and enjoy!!!
XXX

Thanks for thinking of us for tonights wi XXX

Back