NooNoo's ww journey, Still alive and ww-ing!!!

that sounds absolutely gorgeous.. might just make that for myself now! :p mmmmm thanks Lou :D x

Hi all!!!
I am still alive and kicking and still ww-ing!!
We have had a manic week and I really should be upstairs sorting out, but just cant seem to drag myself away from Minimins and Facebook!!

WW has been going ok, I was good last week and then we had my step daughter up here for the whole weekend for her 18th, we had a lovely time, went out for dinner and I was good, had breaded mushrooms for starter and then salmon skewers and rice for main, but then had bday cake and nibbles when we got back to the house and it just went a bit down hill from there!!
I really didnt want to go and wi on monday night, but I did and I had gained 1lb, which was ok really, just felt a bit embarassed as I have been going about 7 weeks and have gained twice!!

Anyway back on track now, just need to start to get back in routine and get back on the wii fit!
Hope you are all doing well, I really must get off now and going and do the ironing!!
Love to you all XXX

Hi Hun,
Lovely to no your still here and ww-ing,i no how hard it can be,1lb on is nothing that will be off next week,i am the same as you . I feel so ashamed if i go and put on ,but i just keep going as more would be on other wise.
Glad she had a nice 18th ,take care hun

That pound will be off in no time NooNoo! glad you're still here x

dont worry Noo Noo, we have a wii fit challenge thread - get your self on and you'll work off that 1lb in no time :) x

ohh!! just going to go and have a look right now!! XX

cant seem to find the thread, could you point me in the right direction??? X

hey NooNoo, hows it going? congrats on your loss this week - hope you're not too run off your feet atm :) x

where are you Noo? x

Hey NooNoo hope your okay xx

Back