NooNoo's ww journey, Still alive and ww-ing!!!

Thanks honey!
only another 2hrs to go....better go and have a try for a wee and number 2!!! :rolleyes:lol!!!
XXXX

Ha ha!! I always think oh maybe thats another wee pound off after a no 2!! lol! Good luck for weigh in!! :D

Ha ha!! I always think oh maybe thats another wee pound off after a no 2!! lol! Good luck for weigh in!! :D

Lol Thanks hon XX
Your losses are fab babe!! really consistant, you look like you are so into it!! Well done you XXX

Back from wi

....and I stayed the same!!
Which I am fine about. Gonna have a good wekk next week and get this 4lb off before we go to wales on the 15th Nov!
Thanks for all your support and encouragement.
Love and hugs Lou XX

congrats on your STS - i know its offputting but at the same time you dont have more to lose :)

if you're making soup, carrot and ginger is absolutely beautiful - just had a big bowl of it and its lovely now its getting cold - a real winter warmer :)

good luck for your coming week - you can get these 4lbs off before the 15th!! xxx

Hi hon, thanks for the msg, sts is a bit of a pain at times, but in some ways seems so much better than .5lb on!
I am making a big pan of veggie soup again in the morning, I love it, and always put in a dash of chilli powder or cayene pepper gives it that extra kick!!:eek:

I love having that for much lunch with some ryvita and phili..yummy!! Thanks for the tip about the ginger, but I am not much of a ginger fan, but it does sound very nice. :)

Deffo going to do some more of the WW recipies this week, some of them were really quick and very tasty, anything to stop myself getting into the rut of same meals every week.
Must up my water too, mind I have been drinking the sugar free squash and that seems to be really helping too.
Anyway have a good week
XXX

Hi hon, thanks for the msg, sts is a bit of a pain at times, but in some ways seems so much better than .5lb on!
I am making a big pan of veggie soup again in the morning, I love it, and always put in a dash of chilli powder or cayene pepper gives it that extra kick!!:eek:

I love having that for much lunch with some ryvita and phili..yummy!! Thanks for the tip about the ginger, but I am not much of a ginger fan, but it does sound very nice. :)

Deffo going to do some more of the WW recipies this week, some of them were really quick and very tasty, anything to stop myself getting into the rut of same meals every week.
Must up my water too, mind I have been drinking the sugar free squash and that seems to be really helping too.
Anyway have a good week
XXX

Oooh the soup sounds nice... i'm not really a soup fan but i'm becoming more tempted to making some. Trouble is, i would have LOTS of bread with it; i can never eat it on its own:cool: xx

STS are such a pain but you have totally the right attitude. It IS better than a gain - only just ;)

Hope you have a great week this week

Thanks girls!
Well I had a great morning yesterday, and then came in from a toddler group and saw 1/4 pack of sensations on the side(that hubby and I had been nibbling at the night before, after wi) and in a split second I was eating them!!!
After that I had 2 slices of toast, a cheese string a pack of wotsits and about 5 sweets, out of the boys trick or treat bags:mad::sigh: !!! wot on earth was that about and why?? well I dont know but I do know felt really sick and full for the rest of the afternoon,especially as though, as we all do on a binge it was done withing about 30 mins!!!
Anyway made soup as I had planned in the afternnon, so for tea I had a bowl of that and a salmon steak tossed in a mixed salad.
Back on track completly today, not wanting to eat junk, but I really do question my sanity at times...... if I hadnt seen the crisps on the table I would have been fine, how stupid and how much of an instant reaction is that!! At least it was on tues lunch time, so I have the rest of the week to rectify the damage!!!

Lesson for next time.......put any naughties out of view!!!(or dont eat them in the first place!!!)
Hope you are all having good days!
LouX

Never mind hon, happens to the best of us! Point them up though and try to claw them back, if not today, then over the next day or so.

Never mind hon, happens to the best of us! Point them up though and try to claw them back, if not today, then over the next day or so.

I suppose the good thing is, being as thouhg I am on core, it doesnt effect my daily food intake, just need to be very carefull with any extras I have as I think I may have already eaten my allowance of 21 points for the week!:(

Anyway just had ryvita and philli for lunch and just off to have a bowl of ww veggie soup now, as I didnt get a chance to have it with the ryvita!
Thanks again girls XXX

Wii Fit is FAB!!!

Hi all again, just to let you know I have just done another 45 mins on the wii fit! I love it, as I can exercise while the boys are playing/having dinner/in the bath(they are older so its ok to leave them!! :p)I just love it!! and I would reccomend it to anyone!!!

And at the end of the day,it might not be the same as having a personal trainer, or a huge session in the gym, but I am not sitting vegging and eating on the sofa, it makes me warm and sweaty..so I have got to be burning calories!!!

Lol XXXX

thats fab! i should be on mine, but i AM vegging on the couch - cat curled around my neck keeping me warm.. she doesnt seem scared of the fireworks as she's purring but she's being very very clingy! I've just woke up actually, fell asleep around 5ish haha and woke up to find her stretched out on the couch with me lol :)

i like your new picture btw :) x

Thanks hon.
The pic is of me and my sister when we went to London in sept for her 40th birthday treat...to see Chicago!(I am the one on the right by the way!)

Our cats are not being too bad tonight either, our 6month old kitten is curled up asleep on hubbys knee, but the other one is cowering under our sons bed, but still not that bothered by the fireworks.

LOL re you falling asleep, I usually do that at about 10pm, which isnt usually a prob as hubby works nights, but at the mo hes on days...so makes me look really anti social when I am asleep on him by 10!!! lol! xx

Morning all!!

Well here we are another week has gone and we are at yet another weekend.:D
This week has gone well for me, apart from the blow out on tuesday:rolleyes: I have been sticking to soup and ryvitas for lunch, cereal for brekkie and a nice healthy meal in the evening, even went to my friends for lunch yesterday, knowing they were having bacon sandiwches:eek: and I took my salad and ryvitas and philli!! So felt very pleased with myself.
went to the garden centre with the same friend yesterday morning and had a lovely skinny latte, while she sat and ate a lovely warm scone and butter!!:eek: She offered to go and get me a warm cheese one...my favourite..but i resisted....and made the most of my strong will and determination that I seem to have at the moment :):)...long may it last!!!
We also went out with some other friends last night, and I offered to drive, not that I drink much anyway, but decided it took away the temptation, so I had 2 diets cokes and a black coffee!!!! So all in all a very good day!!
Got up this morning and totm has arrived!:(, but would prefer it today than on monday morning, which happened last month and not good for it to arrive on the day of your wi!!
Dont know what we have got planned for this weekend, we were gong to get out in the garden but weather is very pants this morning so thats going to happen!!
Apparently Sainsburys have a half price toy sale on at the mo so I think I might leave the kids here with hubby and head off there by myself in a while....and spend some money!!!
Anyway off to have a read of the board.
Hope you all have a good day XXXX

Morning all!!

Well here we are another week has gone and we are at yet another weekend.:D
This week has gone well for me, apart from the blow out on tuesday:rolleyes: I have been sticking to soup and ryvitas for lunch, cereal for brekkie and a nice healthy meal in the evening, even went to my friends for lunch yesterday, knowing they were having bacon sandiwches:eek: and I took my salad and ryvitas and philli!! So felt very pleased with myself.
went to the garden centre with the same friend yesterday morning and had a lovely skinny latte, while she sat and ate a lovely warm scone and butter!!:eek: She offered to go and get me a warm cheese one...my favourite..but i resisted....and made the most of my strong will and determination that I seem to have at the moment :):)...long may it last!!!
We also went out with some other friends last night, and I offered to drive, not that I drink much anyway, but decided it took away the temptation, so I had 2 diets cokes and a black coffee!!!! So all in all a very good day!!
Got up this morning and totm has arrived!:(, but would prefer it today than on monday morning, which happened last month and not good for it to arrive on the day of your wi!!
Dont know what we have got planned for this weekend, we were gong to get out in the garden but weather is very pants this morning so thats going to happen!!
Apparently Sainsburys have a half price toy sale on at the mo so I think I might leave the kids here with hubby and head off there by myself in a while....and spend some money!!!
Anyway off to have a read of the board.
Hope you all have a good day XXXX

Argh! TOTM arriving is bad enough but on the day on your WI sucks a bit! As least if it shows a gain you know why :).

Yeah, my Aunty told me about the sale in Sainsburys, i might go and get my little cousin a present a bit later x

oh i love scones - welldone for resisting temptation! much easier said than done in my case usually!

goodluck for your wi on monday!

six hours to wi and I am not feeling very hopefull for this week. Totm arrved on saturday, which is not nice, I havent pigged out this weekend or anything but my scales this morning weighed me a pound more than a few days ago ARRGGH!!!:eek:
Anyway what will be will be and as I ahve just written on beckys thread, I guess I just have to look at it over the month and not on a week to week basis. I know I could have lost more in the last few weeks, but I am still 10lb down from the beginning, so I am pleased with that!
Just off to do some ironing while the boys are at school, just dropped one little one off to school and the other has just fallen asleep, so I had better make the most of it!!
XXX

Back