NooNoo's ww journey, Still alive and ww-ing!!!

good luck for your wi tonight hun,i look forward to hearing the resuly,make the most of the piece and quiet,i am sure they will be home in no time !

Good luck for WI! Fingers crossed x

Back from wi and I lost 1/2lb!!
Better than nothing I know and I was pleased with it, defo wouldnt have wanted another sts or a gain due to totm, but still its 10.5lb gone!!! :):)
want to loose 3.5 to get to my stone next week........I need to get on my wii fit, get drinking the water and get this weight gone! xx

:) well done .... .5 is great :) and off not on so even better

Well done. 1/2lb is just fine. It's all in the right direction. Good luck for this week :) I hope you get your stone :)

welldone hun :)

suz x

half a pound is excellent :D a loss is a loss, and you know what half a pound of fat looks like!

congrats :) xxx

:DThanks girls!!! Love all your comments!!

but I am feeling a bit sad this morning:cry:
At the boys(aged 7 and 10) school today they were doing a Rememberance Assembly and as the boys are in the choir they were singing, 10 of the children then got chosen to go up on stage and sing a hymn, which included my two and then unbeknown to us, our eldest sang a solo bit, he didnt know(or didnt think to tell us if he did know!)
I had decided not to go as I had 2 of my babies this morning one of which is very noisy!! It not appropriate to have vocal babies at a rememberance service, and I know I made that choice out of respect for the others there, but i feel very sad I missed it :cry::sigh:
we do have a sharing assembly on fridays, so my only hope is to speak to the head and see if they are going to repeat the performance then. I know its only a small bit but I am very proud of my boys and love to see them doing stuff like this, which is why I do the job I do to be around to see them, if I had prior warning I could have made arrangements to pick the 'noisy' baby up an hour later, so I am feeling very sad, dissapointed and a bit cross really.

But still, they apparently did us proud!:D:):D, which makes me a very proud Mummy this morning too!
X

Sorry you missed your boys sing...but the bright side is that they made you proud :D
I'm sure there will be many more moments where they will make you happy. :)

Well done on the loss!

Ahh understandble that you are a bit gutted you didnt see it, hopefully it gets performed again on Friday so you can do the 'that's my son!' bit that everyone knows and loves!:D x

Oh hun you must be so so proud as i would if that was my children but i am sad to say i have no children only a little brother who is 4 thats my baby!! :)

Aww NooNoo ... such a shame you missed them singing, but you can be sure they touched alot of people yesterday i bet ! :) ..

Hope you get a repeat at school on friday!

Thanks for all your lovely messages!

I am feeling a little happier about it today and looking forward to them both singing at the carol concert in a few weeks time:)
Had a good day today, but really need to get my butt moving on the wii tomorrow, went for an hour walk around our local lakes this am, and it was lovely, really chilly but beautiful and sunny! Just how I like it!!
The coffee shop there closes in the winter, so on the way there I decided to go via our Mcds and get a coffee for me and my friend, hadnt had a chance for one at home, or any breakfast, so rather than getting an egg mcmuffin or anything naughty like that, I got a black coffee and a warm bagel with philly ex.light. It was lovely!! I am on core so will have to point the bagel, but I was pleased I went for that and nothing naughty!
Went and got pampered and had my hair high lighted and cut and blow dried, felt lovely sitting there doing nothing!! LOL,
having pasta chicken and veggies for tea tonight.

Have done this dish a few times before and its lovely and filling, i just get a small chicken breast and cut into small pieces, fry in a wok,add a chopped mushroom and any other veggies you like(I have been using one of the little microwave bags and 2 squares of the frozen spinach((which i have defrosted in microwave first)) cook a small portion of whole meal pasta,and then add everything to the wok, stir in a big dollop, of the philly light with basil, toss it all together till philli has melted and enjoy!!! Its lovely and very easy and the veggies really bulk it out, so you really dont need alot of pasta, and the philli with basil has a pesto taste about it, but its not naughty at all!!!(all free on Core!!)
Anyway off to sort out the boys! XX

The walk around the lake sounds lovely! :)
Glad you had a better day today.

Back