Noor's Diary

Hi yes it is ok to have black coffee or tea, although I can bear it so have a tiny splatter of milk in mine :( the dr said it wouldn't hurt if it was one or two! Not sure really, but I'm happy with that.
Take care
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having 2 or 3 cups a day of black coffee won't affect my diet will they?

I know it is hard at first, but just keep thinking how much you want this weight gone!!!! look at clothes websites holiday websites; whatever keeps you motivated.

I have 3 young children 1,3 & 4 so I know what it's like watching them eat all day (mine never stop :eek:) I seem to be constantly making food for everyone :(

But I promise it will get easier just stick with it!

good idea, I'll start looking at holiday websites that should keep me a wee bit busy n occupied. It's just after the shake i start feeling sick for a while and then coming those terrible headaches!!! I'm thinking of having another early night today, hoping i will feel better tmrw.

Hi Noor,
I see you are finding it tough at the moment- me too! I started a week ago but only joined on here on saturday. Its great to have somewhere to offload isn't it?
I have a constant low grade headache all day and a light-headed feeling that makes me feel a bit spaced!
I have two boys aged 11 & 13 and boy do they take some feeding......! just served them up a big plate of mashed spuds, broccoli and salmon....funny, I don't feel like eating, I just feel a bit wobbly.
We can do it though....I see we have a similar amount to lose. I drink 3 or 4 coffees a day with a tiny splash of skim milk and a splenda....its easier on the empty stomach that way. I don't know if that is recommended but I feel I will not be able to stick to this if I am too rigid.
Hope you feel better soon.:flowers:
O

Hi Noor,
I see you are finding it tough at the moment- me too! I started a week ago but only joined on here on saturday. Its great to have somewhere to offload isn't it?
I have a constant low grade headache all day and a light-headed feeling that makes me feel a bit spaced!
I have two boys aged 11 & 13 and boy do they take some feeding......! just served them up a big plate of mashed spuds, broccoli and salmon....funny, I don't feel like eating, I just feel a bit wobbly.
We can do it though....I see we have a similar amount to lose. I drink 3 or 4 coffees a day with a tiny splash of skim milk and a splenda....its easier on the empty stomach that way. I don't know if that is recommended but I feel I will not be able to stick to this if I am too rigid.
Hope you feel better soon.:flowers:
O

Yes it is good to be able to offload all the frustration here...Members here are great and very understanding. The advice and the support i guess is what has kept me going in a positive manner!

I usually drink lemon green tea but that's not allowed on this diet as it has to be Pure green tea! The alternative is coffee for me...lol

Yes we do have similiar amount to lose, maybe we could keep one another motivated to reach our goals? Even if that means competition...lol

Day 2 has come to an end, Had my last shake at 8 p.m. Now going to sip down coffee and then off to bed! The headaches haven't been that bad today but the urge to eat was strong but I somehow managed to stay away. I guess the credit for that goes to the members here and their support!

Day 3

Lunchtime and I've not had a shake today, don't feel hungry! I've had half a litre of water, with the headache gone I feel alot better right now...

Hi Treens,
I do feel better today but not as hungry. I guess I'll find out tonight when my hubby starts munching just how much i can resist not eating..lol.

You say how are you getting on?

I think im gonna cave in today....I can't do this....

Get a grip!

I really need to control my cravings, i have to do this I am not a failure, I won't allow my family to take another dig at me!!!

This is becoming too much I'm so effing pi**ed....i will end the day 100% I WILL I WILL!!!!

yeah, sitting with people who are eating is not great :( but keep it up noor you're doing fine

Pam

Hi Noor,

It will get easier. I have been on this diet about 9 days and I feel good now. First few days were the harder and I think I went to sleep early a lot of days. But after my 5th day I felt on top of the world.

You show your family you mean business. Show em you can do this. It'll give you self respect and you'll earn their respect too. Good luck chick:)

Thank you Pam & Maz, I just feel like this is impossible and it can't be done!

You poor thing!
Of course you can do it- you only have to do it until your head hits the pillow tonight.....worry about tomorrow tomorrow!
I find that whenever I think long-term I want to give up but when I just keep it in today it is much easier.... put on the blinkers and just look at the first finishing line.....tonight.
Hope I don't sound like I am lecturing.... it's a habit....I do it for a living;). (I am a teacher so tend to tell people what to do a lot....pity I couldn't take my own advice:D)

Am rooting for you.
O

Thank you Oliver,Darcy and Mashedbanana. I really appreciate your support and yes Oliver you are right I should try to take at a day at a time and just think about getting through this day! I've had 2 shakes today and I can't even think of taking another one down as I know i will throw up! I have ordered the bars which will arrive tmrw but until then i really can't handle another shake tonight..... :(

The bars will make things much easier for you....its probably psychological but I think it feels like you have eaten something substantial when you have had one. The chocolate shake isn't too bad as a hot chocolate either, I tried it this morning and it wasn't too bad.

Keep posting.... it will help you through this evening! I will check back in with you when I get home later.
Take care:D
O

Hi Noor
You can do this, and you are doing it for you, I had hot chocolate on Sunday and it was nice, and comforting, took it to bed and was reading a book drinking it, what a nice place to be!!

I have just had my soup as dinner and will have strawberry shake for pudding, this is working for me. I
I have had half a bar for breakfast and a coffee, half a bar for lunch and a coffee, bouillon for a drink at 3pm now on dinner. Then I will go to bed to watch holby and prisoners wife's that's my day sorted :) also drank 3 1/2 ltrs water x

You can do it I know you can x
Hugs
Gill

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The bars will make things much easier for you....its probably psychological but I think it feels like you have eaten something substantial when you have had one. The chocolate shake isn't too bad as a hot chocolate either, I tried it this morning and it wasn't too bad.

Keep posting.... it will help you through this evening! I will check back in with you when I get home later.
Take care:D
O

Thanks Oliver, i've had a little ly down and i feel a little better. I will try to have my last shake of the day around 9p.m, just hope that isn't too late....

Honestly this is harder then i thought it would be. Maybe i feel it is because i've never been on a liquid diet before but yeah i've really had a bad day today. I was doing better yesterday but i guess it's harder to resist than i imagined...

Back