Noor's Diary

Noor30

Silver Member
Day 1

Not a great start to my first day,being a Sunday I woke up around 11.30 a.m! Had half a litre of water and then my first Vanilla shake (was quite nice actually) which was very filling. I don't feel hungry at all at the moment......Watch this space!

4.30 p.m, I'm hungry and annoyed!! This is going to be soooo hard!!!!

Last edited:
Great start Noor - keep going!

The first few days are the hardest, then it does get so much easier - honest! :D

Thanks for the confidence boost Darcy, I really need that right now. It's really hard watching my family scuff down pastries and kebabs whilst im sitting with a glass of water!

Hi darcy

Determination is key. You can do this ut will get easier. How much have you got to loose?

I've got about 45lbs to lose....and being my first day it don't look good for me. I don't think i will last the week!

I am really trying I've managed 2 shakes and 4 litres of water today and to be honest I really don't want another shake tonight.........

You're right Treens I'm off to bed now....what an end to my first day. I've got a terrible headache!!!

Hang in there Noor as it does get easier, my downfall was going to sister in laws for dinner, had the pudding :( then sank after that. New day today TS now till back in zone :) you are doing brilliantly :) keep up the good work. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Gillclark1, I guess I'm finding it difficult cause I've never been on this sort of diet before.

Day 2

Not a good start to the day, I woke up with a pounding headache although it's not as bad as it was last night!

Had over half a litre of water and my first shake of the day about 20 mins ago. Hoping today will be slightly better than yesterday.......

Good luck and well done for getting through the 1st day! it really does get easier. maybe try and not sit with people while they're eating for the next couple of days. Easier said than done I know :)

Thank you lovinthesummer, how did you get through the first few days?

I am really struggling at the moment.....

Hi Noor
I am back to say one today, just keeping myself busy, just trying to keep my mi d off food, and when I do think about it, I drink water and it seems to pass.
This web site keeps me busy too, reading everyone's post makes me realise why I am doing this! I too want to be on the maintenance page one day :) what inspiration those stories give.

Keep posting the people here are great at keeping your mind on the task.

Hugs
Gill
X

Thanks Gill i feel a little better after reading your comment. It's just hard to not eat, especially if you have a toddler who is munching down food all day long! I was feeling really hungry while watching Samarah (my 2 year old daughter) munching down chips with ketchup and then to top that she munches down 2 packets of walkers and then her fruitshoot! I was so so tempted but instead i made a shake and now funny enough i don't feel hungry and don't want it...

Is it ok to drink black coffee?

Hi yes it is ok to have black coffee or tea, although I can bear it so have a tiny splatter of milk in mine :( the dr said it wouldn't hurt if it was one or two! Not sure really, but I'm happy with that.
Take care
Gill
X

Thank you lovinthesummer, how did you get through the first few days?

I am really struggling at the moment.....

I know it is hard at first, but just keep thinking how much you want this weight gone!!!! look at clothes websites holiday websites; whatever keeps you motivated.

I have 3 young children 1,3 & 4 so I know what it's like watching them eat all day (mine never stop :eek:) I seem to be constantly making food for everyone :(

But I promise it will get easier just stick with it!

Back