North Easties

Yep sure is I like splitting my HEA and B makes them go further! ie I. Weetabix and lots of fruit with a Mullerlight over then 3 Ryvita Eholegrain Crackerbread with LaughCow Light Triangles on later eg

LOL Eholegrain?!!! Wholegrain! Going to pub later for tea will have grilled salmon potato and veg .. Oops will stop talking about food haha! And have a diet Pepsi as I can't drink ( Migraine) but I wish pubs did diet lemonade it's about time they did! Xx

Yeh I agree about the lemonade too I dont drink it but my friend does so she has had to start drinking diet pepsi when were out

Ooooo pub meal sounds good

Yep it's yum it's on the menu with green pesto on ( 3 syns but not keen) so the chef grills some without for me and I have yoghurt and fruit when we get back after bypassing the Gateau cabinet at the pub LOL! xx

Fortunately a lot are choc which I avoid to because of the Migraine so have treat of a Tassimo coffee when I get back! xx

Touch wood haven't had a one for yonks a lot of then were menstruals so was ok after a hyst but still can't eat choc or drink without so I avoid! xx

Well I must go and move around been sitting on this swing seat in the garden too long! Will pop back later see if other folk are around nice to chat xx

Back