North Easties

Good idea to revive this thread a bit :) Well you already know my plans but for everyone else lol! Going round my best friends house tonight to watch a film and tomorrow my friends from down South are coming up. We're having a leisurley day shopping / dining at the Metro Centre and on Sunday we're going for a spa day at Rockliffe Hall. I have Monday off work too so chilling in town and then we're at a charity gig at The Sage in the evening. Sooo glad the weekend is finally here though, I seem to have been knackered all week!

Hows everyone doing? xx

I'm super tired too. Really hoping for a little lie-in in the morning!

No plans for me tonight. My dad and brother will be out so probably just watch the soaps with my mam. Have just bought us both a Kit Kat chunky as a treat - she's been wanting to try the new mint ones for a while and I've been eyeing up the hazelnut ;) cosy night in really.

And then tomorrow night it's my cousins engagement party, so that should be lovely. Really hoping to stick to plan this weekend though - will be going steady with the alcohol!

I'm super tired too. Really hoping for a little lie-in in the morning!

No plans for me tonight. My dad and brother will be out so probably just watch the soaps with my mam. Have just bought us both a Kit Kat chunky as a treat - she's been wanting to try the new mint ones for a while and I've been eyeing up the hazelnut ;) cosy night in really.

And then tomorrow night it's my cousins engagement party, so that should be lovely. Really hoping to stick to plan this weekend though - will be going steady with the alcohol!

Sounds good! From the new Kit Kat range i've tried the Hazelnut and Coconut ones. Nom nom! :drool: xx

Sounds good! From the new Kit Kat range i've tried the Hazelnut and Coconut ones. Nom nom! :drool: xx

The only one I like the sound of is the hazelnut one. Although I doubt it will compare to the peanut butter flavour - my fave!! Yummy.

Well, thankfully we are now into Friday PM :party0011: As much as this week has gone quite quickly, today is dragging!! Doesn't help that I keep clock watching xx

Watch out metrocentre I say lol shop till you drop. I hope you have a fab weekend Joanne. I plan to just chill apart from doing my exercises for my back it can only get better - right?? lol

Im having a lie in tomorrow, and if the lads decide to watch sport all day I may pop to the shops for an hour will see x

Good idea to revive this thread a bit :) Well you already know my plans but for everyone else lol! Going round my best friends house tonight to watch a film and tomorrow my friends from down South are coming up. We're having a leisurley day shopping / dining at the Metro Centre and on Sunday we're going for a spa day at Rockliffe Hall. I have Monday off work too so chilling in town and then we're at a charity gig at The Sage in the evening. Sooo glad the weekend is finally here though, I seem to have been knackered all week!

Hows everyone doing? xx

Rockliffe spa is gorgeous! Enjoy! X

Currently 14st 8lbs. 3lbs until I'm 1/2 way there! Woop!

Im champion thanks hun - well apart from a head cold and me bad back lol. Had a lovely couple of hours out with Daughter at the metrocentre now home just chilling - and my god its cold haha

Hi everyone. I am restarting my weightloss journey and rejoining Slimming World on Wednesday morning. I live in the Tyne Valley area :wave_cry::break_diet:

Awk! I feel all left out now :cry:I'm from West Scotland, but this thread looks fun lol!

Good luck with WI this week everyone :D

:wave_cry:

Heyy Texty!! I'm grand and FINALLY back in track! Day 3 half way through and feeling good! Out in Durham tomorrow daytime for drinks so going to relax a little and have a few (uncounted) voddy and diets!

Anyone else got much planned for bank hol? Xxx

Haha im liking the uncounted voddies idea that will be me tonight. Im at an engagement party , and possibly out in Sunderland tomorrow night though nothing definite yet.

Ello everyone hows it going!! no posts for a while

Hiya can an oldie like me join in the banter here?! how ye ganning on everyone? im a Gateshead girl born and bred but have lived oer the watter for many years So im technically a Tynesider not a Geordie with being born south of the river! Mam and Sis still live near the MetroCentre but im in North Tyneside Started back at SW and have lost 9.5 lbs in my first 3 weeks..my 60th and Ruby wedding are in sight next year!..love Dee x

I think most of us are but this time I've really taken to EEasy so I'm not so impatient as going along nicely Plus New GP finally upped my Thyroid meds as had been up and down with last dose and she found my level was up so it's now kicking in too after 3 months xx

Back