• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Northampton Training Day help, please...

S: 13st3lb G: 10st0lb
Hi. Can anyone please tell me if there is a bus that runs from Northampton train station to The Marriott Hotel?
I have a CDC training day at the Marriott and after really not enjoying the drive last time I fancied taking the train. Looked into it and it is definately do-able, but it is getting from the staion to the hotel that looks difficult.
Anyone know if there is a bus that goes there or near enough to it for me to walk?
Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lily

Gold Member
S: 16st11.0lb C: 15st10.0lb G: 13st7.0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 1st1lb(6.38%)
Last edited:
Thank you for these replies, I will definately be going on the train as I hate driving in the snow, and it looks like it is returning!

S: 13st5lb C: 9st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 3st13lb(29.41%)
Hi. Can anyone please tell me if there is a bus that runs from Northampton train station to The Marriott Hotel?
I have a CDC training day at the Marriott and after really not enjoying the drive last time I fancied taking the train. Looked into it and it is definately do-able, but it is getting from the staion to the hotel that looks difficult.
Anyone know if there is a bus that goes there or near enough to it for me to walk?
Thanks
Are you going on the 3rd Feb Tinka?

No sorry, but I can now report that a taxi from the train station to the hotel costs an average of £7 :D

Great.
Train station is about 4km from the hotel, so the taxi is cheap enough.
Driving, and in the dark winter months when you have been at a course all day, is so tiring. I was really shattered by the end of the day - I had been up since 5am, so I was so glad I didn't have to get back in the car and drive home.
I prefer the the Northampton location to the Kettering one for this reason now. :D