Northampton Training Day help, please...

Hi. Can anyone please tell me if there is a bus that runs from Northampton train station to The Marriott Hotel?
I have a CDC training day at the Marriott and after really not enjoying the drive last time I fancied taking the train. Looked into it and it is definately do-able, but it is getting from the staion to the hotel that looks difficult.
Anyone know if there is a bus that goes there or near enough to it for me to walk?
Thanks

Last edited:
Thank you for these replies, I will definately be going on the train as I hate driving in the snow, and it looks like it is returning!

Hi. Can anyone please tell me if there is a bus that runs from Northampton train station to The Marriott Hotel?
I have a CDC training day at the Marriott and after really not enjoying the drive last time I fancied taking the train. Looked into it and it is definately do-able, but it is getting from the staion to the hotel that looks difficult.
Anyone know if there is a bus that goes there or near enough to it for me to walk?
Thanks

Are you going on the 3rd Feb Tinka?

No sorry, but I can now report that a taxi from the train station to the hotel costs an average of £7 :D

Great.
Train station is about 4km from the hotel, so the taxi is cheap enough.
Driving, and in the dark winter months when you have been at a course all day, is so tiring. I was really shattered by the end of the day - I had been up since 5am, so I was so glad I didn't have to get back in the car and drive home.
I prefer the the Northampton location to the Kettering one for this reason now. :D

Back