Northern Ireland

zoe_belfast

Ive just started exante this week but not much action around the VLCD forum so came on here 4 a nosey! Can any1 give me an idea of how much cambridge costs per week? I went with exante as im a student and it appeared to be the cheapest! I looked into LL but its way too expensive!

Also, is there any1 from northern ireland doing it and if so were is ur counsellor based? I think i would do better if i had the support of wi every week but there only appears to be 2 counsellors in NI and by the looking at the phone numbers they arnt local to me :(

hi zoe
i`m in england and i pay around £35.70 for 21 sachets
the tetras are a little more to buy i think but not much
good luck with what ever diet you decide on

thats cheaper than 21 packs of exante, does that include the wi with a counsellor?

sorry for being blonde but wats a tetras, is that the already made up shakes?

hi, i pay £37.80 for a weeks supply of cambridge products so , from what ive seen of evante there isnt much difference in the cost.
however, there is far more choice of flavours with cambridge products.
im unsure about ireland councillors im afraid but im sure someone will come along who can help there. :D

all my packs are priced the same at £1.80 per pack, including tetras (ready made shakes)
weigh in is all part of the price, there are no hidden extras :)

tetras are the ready make shakes ina carton
so you dont have to mix them there handy if you are going out somewhere
yes i get weighed every week and the councillor supports you all through your diet

thats really gd! the ready made shakes wud b handy to take to uni!! emm..hopefully theres a counsellor near me!! im just gonna finish this week of exante now that ive paid for it then look into cambridge :) thanks for the info girls

your very welcome zoe.
good luck finding a local councillor and the very best of luck with ur weight loss.
:D

Hi, I pay around £37.00 a week for combination of tetra, shakes, soups and porridge. No hidden extras. Includes a 20 minute weigh in, consultation & chat. Fund mine as family no longer has 2 takeaways a week!! Tx

hi lm doing cd and get mine in Dundonald from
'' debz 32" she often posts on this site l shall pm her number to you lf thats any use to you she's fab let me know if you want her number

Zoe, the CDC is in Dundonald - Debz and she's fab! .... she charges 1.70 per pack and 2.00 per bar Think tetras are the same as bars.... i don't do them. So 35.70 a week sole source

Good luck.

Anne-Marie

hey Zoe - Debz32 ere ;)

sorry didnt catch ya yesterday......

As already posted, I charge £1.70 for shakes, soups, porridge and £2 for tetra briks (ready made shakes) and bars.....

I'm in dundonald - just up the road from Ards......let me know if you want me to give you a ring for a chat about the plan :)

Debz xx

Hi, i just came across this thread today and was wondering if there is anyone near Ballymena? i would like to try this but just unsure how to go about this?Debz32 could you help me out?
thanks x

Hi, i just came across this thread today and was wondering if there is anyone near Ballymena? i would like to try this but just unsure how to go about this?Debz32 could you help me out?
thanks x

Hey - give me a shout - 07948 738842 - we'll get you sorted !

Debz x

Hi - you have to take into account how tall you are. The £37ish is if you are under 5' 8"
As I am over 5' 8" my CDC said i had to have 4 a day instead of 3 so it costs around £50

Hi there girls i have a great cdc in Northern ireland based in Antrim and she can do home visits her products are all the same price and ive had great support from her ive now lost nearly 3 stone if you want any more info you can contact me x

Back