Not a good diet weekend

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Maislow, 8 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Maislow

Maislow Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.16%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I've had a bad weekend. I'm supposed to be on SS but we were at Crufts on sat with my dog & I forgot to pack my diet stuff so didn't eat all day other than a bit of pork from my OH's lunch. i didn't drink as much as I should coz I was showing my dog.

We had a major success with our dog as she got reserve best in breed at Crufts, but I came home & had a baileys to celebrate. Then today I've had some bacon & egg (OH made it for me bless him & I felt too bad to say I can't have it)

I didn't have lunch but had some beef & veg for tea & hen picked at some grapes :( i could kick myself now of course

So back on track tomorrow:cry:

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey - well done on the Crufts success ! miss it on TV this year....:(

don't beat yourself up hun.....just get back on track tomorrow....

Debz xx

Mini likes this.
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Brilliant :clap: What breed do you have?

Good on ya' :clap:

It was one of 'those' situations. Sometimes things happen don't they. You'll be fine. Just straight back on course :)

Mini likes this.
  5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    WOW! Congratulations and well done on Crufts!!! Very exciting!:0clapper::flowers:

Good luck with getting back on track tomorrow...take it a day at a time.

Love Mini xxx

6. libbylou

libbylou Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    C D
    you should worry! I have had a bad two weeks!!! after doing so well, i seem to of lost the plot ,weigh in tomorrow which I am dreading but hopefully I will be back on track and move forward in the right direction. we CAN do it we just have to put the slip ups behind us and stay focused on our goals.
    Congrats on your doggy success

Mini likes this.
  7. nessie

nessie Loooooves MiniMins

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Doing my own thing...
    Put it down to experience hun, I too have had a bad weekend, knocked myself out of ketosis silly bugger! But back on track this week 100% all the way, you can do it. Oh and tell your OH to kindly not make you food :)

8. shrm26

shrm26 Glamorous Gran

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Congrats on your Crufts victory, you must be soooo proud of your dog. And i think this is one of those times where you can bite the hand that feeds you so tell your OH no more meals!!! But yep, im another one who had a slip this weekend. got a sudden invite to my great-nieces surprise birthday party at the last minute and ended up having something to eat. Was in 'trace' the next morning so got back on track. i managed to lose 2lb but am annoyed with myself as i would probably have got more loss. Live and learn ehh. I have vowed not to go anywhere unless i am prepared. Good luck to all who have had a little blip, its not the end of the world, lets just get back up, dust ourselves down and go for it hell for leather!!!!

9. Maislow

Maislow Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.16%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Lost 4lb this week so all that running in the ring must have helped. Dizzy is a Hungarian Vizsla btw

10. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    Ok you can get up and dust yourself off and bounce right back. Next time you can do a little more prep work and you'll be golden xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.