Not a good diet weekend

Maislow

I've had a bad weekend. I'm supposed to be on SS but we were at Crufts on sat with my dog & I forgot to pack my diet stuff so didn't eat all day other than a bit of pork from my OH's lunch. i didn't drink as much as I should coz I was showing my dog.

We had a major success with our dog as she got reserve best in breed at Crufts, but I came home & had a baileys to celebrate. Then today I've had some bacon & egg (OH made it for me bless him & I felt too bad to say I can't have it)

I didn't have lunch but had some beef & veg for tea & hen picked at some grapes :( i could kick myself now of course

So back on track tomorrow:cry:

I've had a bad weekend. I'm supposed to be on SS but we were at Crufts on sat with my dog & I forgot to pack my diet stuff so didn't eat all day other than a bit of pork from my OH's lunch. i didn't drink as much as I should coz I was showing my dog.

We had a major success with our dog as she got reserve best in breed at Crufts, but I came home & had a baileys to celebrate. Then today I've had some bacon & egg (OH made it for me bless him & I felt too bad to say I can't have it)

I didn't have lunch but had some beef & veg for tea & hen picked at some grapes :( i could kick myself now of course

hey - well done on the Crufts success ! miss it on TV this year....:(

don't beat yourself up hun.....just get back on track tomorrow....

Debz xx

We had a major success with our dog as she got reserve best in breed at Crufts,

Brilliant :clap: What breed do you have?

Good on ya' :clap:

It was one of 'those' situations. Sometimes things happen don't they. You'll be fine. Just straight back on course :)

WOW! Congratulations and well done on Crufts!!! Very exciting!:0clapper::flowers:

Good luck with getting back on track tomorrow...take it a day at a time.

Love Mini xxx

you should worry! I have had a bad two weeks!!! after doing so well, i seem to of lost the plot ,weigh in tomorrow which I am dreading but hopefully I will be back on track and move forward in the right direction. we CAN do it we just have to put the slip ups behind us and stay focused on our goals.
Congrats on your doggy success

Put it down to experience hun, I too have had a bad weekend, knocked myself out of ketosis silly bugger! But back on track this week 100% all the way, you can do it. Oh and tell your OH to kindly not make you food :)

Congrats on your Crufts victory, you must be soooo proud of your dog. And i think this is one of those times where you can bite the hand that feeds you so tell your OH no more meals!!! But yep, im another one who had a slip this weekend. got a sudden invite to my great-nieces surprise birthday party at the last minute and ended up having something to eat. Was in 'trace' the next morning so got back on track. i managed to lose 2lb but am annoyed with myself as i would probably have got more loss. Live and learn ehh. I have vowed not to go anywhere unless i am prepared. Good luck to all who have had a little blip, its not the end of the world, lets just get back up, dust ourselves down and go for it hell for leather!!!!

Back