Not a happy Lushy!

Lady.Lush

So went for weigh in last night, lost 3lb, yay! Came home, hadn't had any dinner or used my Syns, so had a slice of pizza and some pasta my husband had made from a packet mix......... Now my insides are trying to vacate my body! Didn't go over my Syns, just couldn't be bothered to make something for myself at nine in the evening when hubby had already cooked, clearly I am no longer used to eating fatty food. Will not be doing that again in a hurry! At least it stops me eating rubbish I suppose! I would like some sympathy...... And very soft baby wipes....

Lady.Lush said:
So went for weigh in last night, lost 3lb, yay! Came home, hadn't had any dinner or used my Syns, so had a slice of pizza and some pasta my husband had made from a packet mix......... Now my insides are trying to vacate my body! Didn't go over my Syns, just couldn't be bothered to make something for myself at nine in the evening when hubby had already cooked, clearly I am no longer used to eating fatty food. Will not be doing that again in a hurry! At least it stops me eating rubbish I suppose! I would like some sympathy...... And very soft baby wipes....

*hands over some sympathy*

If its any consolation I went off the rails yesterday and overindulged in fatty/sugary stuff. Then woke up in the middle of the night with horrendous stomach cramps and spent 2 hours running back and forth to the loo.

Awww!! I did the same a couple of weeks ago with pizza, it was hurrendous!!! Our bodies are used to better things now lol

Thanks people, I don't feel so alone now. Never eating that pasta again......... Pizza I can't sat the same about.

I have also unknowingling done this, we were round my mums friends house for dinner having tomato soup, after eating i found out she had used loads of double cream in the recipe! I felt sooo horrible after lol

I remember the first time I had Fish & Chips when I'd been doing WW for a while, it was gross! Felt so ill for ages!

lol......poor you, your baby wipes comment has made me giggle. Personally I'd be happy to take the risk at the moment and have some fatty food niceness. Currently everything I eat is filling me up but just not satisfying me, something in my head is screaming at me and wants me to be naughter! maybe im going through the fatty food withdrawal symptoms!

Hope you are feeling better now. x

I was on a hen do last weekend and had a lot of fried stuff- samosas, bahjees, spring rolls. All delicious, but I was regretting it at 4am when I was sat on the toilet!

No one warned me when I joined SW that my body would become so intolerant!

The exact same happened to me when I tried to eat Chinese food, it unfortunately hasn't put me off though lol :) Glad you're feeling better x

Back