Not a happy week :(

gemelli

Hey anyone got any advice or gone through the same thing? I've done a circuit training class, an hour of a davina DVD workout and an hour of yoga this week. Had 20 weekly points left and I put on half a lb!! I tracked everything I don't know where Ive gone wrong this week :(

Gem x

Hasn't happened to me (any gains I had I put alot of effort into hehe) but I was just thinking if your exercising maybe you should try using all your weeklies, could be that you aren't eating enough. I know I've to use all dailies and all weeklies to loss. Also you are probably still losing inches with all that exercise, just might take a little longer to show on the scales.

Also if you go to class did you have a word with your leader to see if she can see any reason. Good luck for this week and try not to let it put you off xxx

Hi, gemelli.

You have lost so much weight so far!, look how far you have come!. sometimes weight does rebound, normally it comes straight off the next week and a wee bit extra.

Don't let it get you down and go back to your old ways of turning to food. look at the positive picture, this is a small blip,

best of luck

nicole xxx

It probably water retention.... As women we hold water and lose it equally as fast, if you have ever weighed yourself trough the course of the day you will see massive fluctuations.... Any one thing can make it change...
I would say stick at it Hun you have done so well, muscles need water to repair so hold onto it but soon it goes what's best thing to remember whilst today you have gained half (reasons unknown) tomorrow you could have lost that half pound and 1 extra lb .... The scales and your body cNt tell your weigh in days so it does try it's hardest to excrete all weight loss just for your weigh in days which is why from one week to the next you can see bi differences in the weight you have lost--- remember this bcoz next week when you get on the scales you will see it have come off and a bit more then the week after that it would be something different......

Thing to remember is gym classes will help you lose weight especially if you ate using class which raise your heart rate but also you will notice inch loss..... To get the full effect I would say take your measurements and compare them every 2 weeks --- you will be surprise at the inch loss results in comparison to your actual weight loss results.... It also will help you to learn where you are losing your weight the quickest

Don't give up babe your doing well and exercise helps just remember your body doesn't know it's weigh in day ;-)

xxx

Thanks so much for the chin ups :) I'm keeping on going, going to try to use it as motivation to have a better week! I hope you all have good weekends :)

Back