Not a single excuse this time!

Ladies ladies ladies! What's going on? How's everyone doing?

Cuddlepaws, have to say I'm not a ryvita fan either, haven't tried those new things and don't think I will be! Deffo a rice cake girl :p

Also, does anyone think drinking oxo cubes is weird? My friend did but then she tried it and was converted. And my grandad does it! (although he is on medication due to eating too much salt... hmm...)

Love and kisses xxxxxxx

Ladies ladies ladies! What's going on? How's everyone doing?

Cuddlepaws, have to say I'm not a ryvita fan either, haven't tried those new things and don't think I will be! Deffo a rice cake girl :p

Also, does anyone think drinking oxo cubes is weird? My friend did but then she tried it and was converted. And my grandad does it! (although he is on medication due to eating too much salt... hmm...)

Love and kisses xxxxxxx

Indeed! How is everyone doing (including myself lol) Well I'm still going strong. Little one's been a bit off with flu so I haven't been on much. Hope everyone is hanging in there!!! xxxx

Hi fellow calorie counters :)
I just wondered how many cals per day are you guys on and do you have planned 'off diet' days at all?
I am doing my own little diet thing and have around 1500 cals per day. So far i have lost 12 1/2lbs in 2 weeks.

i have between 1300 and 1500 cals. eat anything as long as in cals. yes i have planned days 'off' but try to stop when feeling full and exercise a lil extra the next day

I don't really have days off, but I do have a large sunday lunch every week, yorkshire pud and trimmings included yum, and thats my weekly treat!

These 'off' days are intruiging. I used to do the JUDDD - which is basically fasting every other day. The principle and science behind it makes a lot of sense. It worked for me for a while, but I tried it again after being off for a while and I got shaky/dizzy spells, so I thought I would be sensible and calorie count.

However, a lot of diets recommend 'shaking things up' every now and again, it's like the Wendy plan on WW, where you take your weeks points and divide them unevenly through the week.....all makes sense and makes life a little easier if you want to eat something you wouldn't normally.....I may try it for a while :D

How do you all plan yours, a certain day of the week, or 'as and when' required?

Carla - Sunday lunch - yumm!! Now that is a treat!!

I generally stick to within 1300 - 1500 cals per day and have a few drinks on one weekend night. I figure that providing i am consuming way less cals than i was before i will still lose weight. It seems to be working so far but i will continue to monitor it as i go along.
I was a binge eater and would sometimes eat really bad foods uncontrollably. I think that weight loss plans are very much individual specific and whatever works is good. I have tried various diets before including slimming pills and want to do it properly this time so that i can maintain the loss forever instead of the yoyo effect.

I think everyone's allowed their off days, as long as you don't do that thing where you think 'ah well, i've eaten this now, so i might as well write the rest of the day off'!

I don't really have planned off days, but you can't deprive youself of nights out

Everyone here seems totally sensible though, knows what's actually good for their bodies, but it's another thing entirely actually doing it... :S

Love xxxxxx

Also, I have a dilemma. My boyfriend is very lovely but also retarded and brought round a box of milk tray. What to do?!?! x

Bexx if you've alot of will power you can include the chocs in your daily allowance. I have a box of thorntons right at the back of the highest kitchen cupboard. I actually have to get a dining chair to reach them so its more of a pain for me (purposely) and I'm less likely to. I haven't touched them because they aren't bothereing me and I guess its because I'm so in 'the zone' as everyone calls itlol.. However I think TOTM is approaching and I'm trying to mentally prepare for that with some preparatory 'acceptable' binge possibilities if the worst comes to the worst lol xx

lukcy you bexx, my BF also does very stupid things like that [choc making experience for xmas! and chocolate] i have a lil. i have weighed 50g worth, and i know the cals, and i count it in my days allowence.

Back