Not a single excuse this time!

i have between 1000 and 1200 cals a day, which is quite a lot when you eat low calorie things that fill u up.
haven't weighed myself today, i'm trying to keep off them!
xxx

Wow you lot were busy counting cals and staying motivated whilst I went to bed last night lol! Well done and welcome Bexx - the more the merrier!:)

So I;ve weighed myself this morning and lost 4 lbs YAY!! It was wavering between 4 and 5 so i'll take it as 4 to be safe. (If it is really 5 then the reading will be even better next week!)

The weight loss has cheered me up a bit but felt like total cr*p all night and the little one was fussing at 4-5 am!I have a tummy ache too pree and sinus/headache most of the night. Jeez!! Just kill me now!! :giveup:

So it also feels like totm to me too but can't be because I just had that last week! Basically fallin to bits and I've gotta go get groceries today in the rain gahhhhhhh!

But I still lost 4 lbs ! yoohooo :girlpower:

Oh wow - fantastic!!!!! Well done you :superwoman: lol

That news would make my day. Grocery shopping in the rain - pah, a mere doddle!! hehe Hope you have a good day, safe in the knowledge that your pain and suffering is starting to pay off!!!

Nat
x

Well done Cuddlepaws

:talk017: what a great start!

Keep up the good work!

Kirsten x

Well done! How many calories are you sticking to a day? I've probably already read it and forgotten, re-reading time! I'm trying to stick to 1200ish, still looking forward to chickeny stir fry time, mmmm

Haven't been eating late though, and have been having a prober rumble by the time i go to bed, anyone else like that? I think my stomach is used to having more food in it!

xxxxxxxx

ps. Internet 1st thing in the morning guys? That's dedication! x

Well done! How many calories are you sticking to a day? I've probably already read it and forgotten, re-reading time! I'm trying to stick to 1200ish, still looking forward to chickeny stir fry time, mmmm

Haven't been eating late though, and have been having a prober rumble by the time i go to bed, anyone else like that? I think my stomach is used to having more food in it!

xxxxxxxx

ps. Internet 1st thing in the morning guys? That's dedication! x

......not dedication, just home ill from work ;)....back tomorrow though!

Been feeling rough today guys.. lack of sleep, sinus crap going on! Really haven't been in the mood for anything! Still managed to keep on track (by a string!) I'm having sugar free angel delight to fall back on when I think my resolve might tank.

Bexx I'm trying to eat roughly 1500 a day. I can even get away with 1700 though it'll be slower. I don't wanna go below 1500 because I'll plateau at some point and need to lower it safely. I did it like this in slimming world years ago and lost five stone in as many months! After so manyyears of dieting I kinda know the foods I can eat and the portions sizes so I don't bother weighing/counting, which imho takes the fun out of eating! Just the three moderate healthy meals and two snacks and I'm good to go!

BTW I took a little walk into town to clear my head and found a DVD called 'Pilates for Mums' which I bought. I figured it'll be gentler to start of with than the Whole Body Workout Pilates which I already have and couldn't do most of! I also got "Bellydancing for beginners!" LMAO!!! For a bit of fun really. Won't let hubby watch me do that one till my stomach's not quite as wobbly lol.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling so good, Cuddlepaws. Fingers x-d it passes quickly.

Also well done to you for sticking at it. When you're feeling crappy its all too easy for the diet to go out of the window - so more power to you for hanging on in there!

THEY MAKE SUGAR FREE ANGEL DELIGHT?????? Oh em gee. I'm going to buy some. Right now. Ok maybe tomorrow. I love you.

My tummy is rumbling so much but have to wait till my brothers get home for tea! Dammit...

We have a dvd at uni called 'the hotpants workout' which is a complete cheesefest, and the ministry of sound one, which is pretty good, got some proper tunes on it! Although with half my house being boys who'd rip the piss out of me if they caught me, I don't tend to do them that much!

Also, the walking into town part was good too! :)

I got so excited about the angel delight that I forgot to say hope you're feeling better soon! xxxxxxx

Sorry you are feeling rubbish CP but very delighted to read 4lbs off already! Well done, that is fantastic!

Love

I got so excited about the angel delight that I forgot to say hope you're feeling better soon! xxxxxxx

:8855: I feel better already lol!

Thanks Ladies! It's chinese for me to tonight, well the lower fat version anyway! What are you all having for tea?

I've just had a piece of cod with potato wedges (made myself from a baking potato), followed by an Activa intensely creamy peaches and cream yoghurt (delish!)

For the rest of the day I've had

Bfast: 2 x quorn bangers + small tin heinz beans, coffee

Lunch: Chicken breast with mange tout & babycorn (finishing pack I opened yesterday!) with homepride curry sauce

Snack: 2 x tangerines

All comes in at just a shade over 1300 cals

I was going to have stir fry but then the family came back with pizza... oh dear, adding up time! X

I've left it too late too cook anything decent now (well, either that or I can't be bothered!!). So I am munching on 4 Hovis crackers (27cals each and scrumptious!) whilst a WW chicken soup simmers on the hob. Going to have loads of cals left - oh well, can't do too much harm I suppose! :p

When I got home there was a leaflet full of offers for Dominos :eek: boy I love pizza! But no, it's gone straight in the bin :wave_cry:

Last edited:
I was going to have stir fry but then the family came back with pizza... oh dear, adding up time! X

yum...:D I mean..oh dear, tut tut ;)

So I sent hubby down to the chinese and usually i would have this:

1 Tray of Special Fried Rice
1 chicken Spring Roll with sauce
About 2 handfuls of prawn crackers!
1 King Prawn with vegetables meal

But Today I chose from ones marked 'low fat' on the leaflet and I just had:

Sweetcorn and crab meat soup
1 tray chicken soft noodles
1 tray of chinese mixed vegetables

Bit of a difference eh? Was still tasty

yum...:D I mean..oh dear, tut tut ;)

But Today I chose from ones marked 'low fat' on the leaflet and I just had:

Sweetcorn and crab meat soup
1 tray chicken soft noodles
1 tray of chinese mixed vegetables

Bit of a difference eh? Was still tasty

Woop woop! :) Don't you love having the power to choose what you know you should?

That advert just came on for baby milk with the man talking, makes me all broody every time!

ps. Just added up for the day, on 1285! xx

seems like ur all having a good day, hope u fell better 2moro cuddle.

Question - my tummy really cramps when i first go to bed, anyone know why that is????? lol thought someone out there might know

i have had 1383 cals, including my dinner of baked tates and beans, which im still to make. however minus exercise thats 700ish cals for the day... in which case might have some cheese to :)

thanks pree! Is your tummy cramping out of hunger? I have no idea. I only get cramps on totm really or maybe you have a little tummy bug. Try drinking a couple glasses of water before going to sleep might help.

Sounds like everyone did fab today again. Are we the biz or what lol!! Hope everyone's looking forward to being skinny minnies this summer :D

Sorry to hear about your cramps Preet, try peppermint tea before you go to bed? It's what I'm drinking right now! And it doesn't contain any caffeine. Can't drink too much before I go to bed though otherwise I'm up at 3am needing the loo! x

Back