Not a single excuse this time!

:giggle:know what you mean about not wanting to eat slowly

I also had the book, CD and the diary (always wrote in pencil, so that when I inevitibly stuffed it up I could erase it all and start again at day 1 :8855:)

AH HA! I like it!!! :8855:
You always know when mydiary is stuffed, because as soon as its off the rails all the pages are blank thereafter and the diary gets chucked in a drawer. Hubby finds it a year later and says 'So what did you eat on THOSE days? Answer = Um everything in sight which means the diet tanked! lol

can you leave some left on the plate when you've finished or will you be a member of the 'clean plate club' ?:p
Clean plates are for losers. I belong to the licking plate club :D

oh, i heard about the sweeny thing on the radio on way home, taping it later, will be goo. and taped McKenner yesterday , will be interesing. hmmm i aint ha spag in ages really fancy it

:/

arghh !
what a day...
was fine until 5oclock came :(
today ive had
a bowl of special k
2 snackajacks
4 crackers
a go ahead bar
and then from 5 onwards! :(
2 highlights yoghurts
some peanuts
tomato + basil chicken, new potatoes, veg and bread.
really REALLY didn't need the yogs + peanuts.
feel really bad now, but i suppose in comparison of what i COULD of eaten its okay.
finding this quite hard to get used to this time round! :/

how have all your days been ?

ill post tomoz when i get on the scales ! :/

xxx

You didn't do badly at all hun! What was your lunch, just the crackers and go ahead and slimbar? That doesn't seem like enough, maybe a large salad with the crackers would have made you feel better after 5?. My difficult times of day are early afternoon/evening 3-5pm and I try hard not to think about food. And I really need to distract myself big time or i'd be in there making heaps of cheese on toast or something!

But I think your conscious of what you ate and you made good choices, and like you said things can be alot worse. Nuts and yoghurts are better for you than chocolate cake. So well done and don't beat yourself up over it!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!

aww thankyou! : ) i suppose youre right.
i think it may be because im not eating enough at lunch!
today i'm taking 4 crispbakes n salmon paste [ theyre huge n only 30 cals each! ]
and some carrot batons, and a salad.
that should be better?

well the scales haven't said ive put anything on!
11.8 today! lost 5 pounds this week :)
soo pleased about that, normally even my first week i only lose two pounds.
i'll be happy now to lose 1/2 pounds a week.

how is everyone else getting on and when are youre weighing days ?
xxxx

This is it girls! Tomorrow is my weighing day! :eek: I have to admit I'm nervous but I am definitely expecting some loss, as I think I have been quite good this week!

I'm fired up again after reading posts about fitness so I am definitely getting the Pilates out again tonight and having another bash even if i DO bounce off the furniture with the lack of space, at least I am moving!!!

You go girl!! I did mine last night. Had a bit of an ache afterwards, but don't you just love that?! Am sitting here freezing to death in my kitchen waiting for my cats to come in so I can go and do Davina! But to be honest, I am quite happy sitting here for now :whistle:

Good luck for the weigh-in! I'll prob be on FB tomorrow day as not a lot planned in work - give me a shout!

xx

Hi im Salty, i have yoyo dieted most of my adult life and have done ww, sw, cd and now cc.

I am finding cc easy to follow as it means i am in control of what i eat.

I have started my own journal on here and i am hoping to record my weight losses, feelings and food diary and exercise.

Good luck everyone, i have lost 4 pounds in 5 days now.

Thanks Nat! I'm crossing fingers and toes for tom hehe!

Welcome Salty!! :wavey: and well done to losing 4lbs in less than a week! How did you do that?? wow! Best of luck with the weeks to come too! xx

Welcome Salty!! :wavey: and well done to losing 4lbs in less than a week! How did you do that?? wow! Best of luck with the weeks to come too! xx

Hear hear!! Well done. :scale: Would love to know how you did it, is there a cheaty way?!! hehe A good loss on your first week does wonders for your confidence doesn't it?! Welcome by the way, look forward to chatting with you.:D

Nat
x

hi salty! we have lots of new ppl here this week which is really motivating.

Im at TOTM :( im sad and my tummy hurts booohoooooo lol so taking it easy today, but only had 792 cals today, and thats with a little chocolate! gonna have rice later with natural yoghurt so will put up my final cal count for the day and my food diary for you'all to comment on if ya wish to make suggestions feel free

:) helllooo!
feeling positive and happy at the moment!
so far today ive had...
a bowl of crunchy nut
4 crispbakes n salmon paste
a load of crunchy carrots n mushrooms
meatballs n salad
a packet of quavers
anndd.. a highlights hot choccie :)
about 1100 cals?

how have u all done ??

xxxx

This is my second day in a row of coming in with 40'ish cals to spare - wooh ooh! I ate the same things today as yesterday, more or less, but I didn't have time for a banana at breakfast, so I had some spare cals for 20g of grated cheese in my baked pot - and boy it was good!! :D

I had totm at the weekend. I weighed during and after, and I put on and lost 3lbs - amazing!

Everyone seems to be doing well. It's very encouraging! :)

Out of interest, how many cals are we all doing? I am going with what FF has told me - which is 1153.

Last edited:
Hi im Salty, i have yoyo dieted most of my adult life and have done ww, sw, cd and now cc.

I am finding cc easy to follow as it means i am in control of what i eat.

I have started my own journal on here and i am hoping to record my weight losses, feelings and food diary and exercise.

Good luck everyone, i have lost 4 pounds in 5 days now.

Hi Salty :wavey:

Welcome aboard and what a fab start to your weightloss

Kirsten x

[Out of interest, how many cals are we all doing? I am going with what FF has told me - which is 1153.[/quote]

I'm doing 1400 at the moment to see how I go - I'll be happy with a steady 1lb a week loss.

Today I've had

Bfast - Oats with nuts seeds and dried fruit, skimmed milk, coffee

Lunch - stir fry of chicken breast, mange tout, babycorn, brown rice and a teaspoon of teriyaki sauce

Dinner - Steak & McCain rustic chips

Snack - blueberries & yoghurt

All comes in with around 50 cals to spare

Cuddlepaws: Good luck with tomorrow's weigh in!

Hey, I'm Bexx... really hope you don't mind me gatecrashing but you all sound so nice! And so motivated... I'm not usually so good, but this time round have been doing pretty well (although it's only been a week), and if I have slipped up, haven't thought, 'oh well, I might as well go and stuff my face with cake!' which is half the battle!

So... I've lost 4lb so far since the 1st Jan, seems like everyone's going strong still from new year! I like it a lot.

I've never done any other diets than calorie counting, so going back to what I know best...

How is everyone doing? I'm on 863 today, and weigh in every day as well because I like making graphs...
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya bex, we're glad to have you with us!

just wanted to ask, did u mean...863cals a day in total?

if i have got it wrong please let me know. its really recommended that you do not drop below 1200 cals a day as it can be damaging to your body. try to eat healthy foods to make your intake up to that amount.

Yeah, although it's rarely that low - it feels like more so i may have added it up wrong! I've eaten porridge, sandwich, apple, orange, banana, jacket potato, lamb shanks & tomatoes & veg... so, don't think it's too bad! I'm probably underestimating... xxxxx

i have had
breakfast -frosted shreddies 183 cals
actimal - 24
activa 125

Break
half my lunch sandwhich [total] 147cals

lunch
rest os sandwhich
salade with slice of chicken 100

snack
chocolate 260cals

dinner
rice and natural yoghurt 600cals

thats about 1450 cals. FF site has a target of 1600, however i try not to go over 1500.

bex if you think ur getting ur cals wrong, i will , as has been done so a few times today, recommend food focus as a way of keeping it track.

i sometimes use it as a way of planning for next day also.

Back