Not any easy post to make but I am doing it.

As the title suggest this is difficult for me but I am gonna do it.

I have put on 2/5lbs this week and this is where I usually disappear from sight for a while. This time I am gonna face the consequencies. Not very happy with myself and a wee bit down but need to overcome the hiding in the corner bit, which I tend to do when things go wrong.

Why is it that when we really need support and help for fellow SW peeps we try and hide away.

This time I am not going to, I am fully back on the wagon, even though I have a very difficult weekend.

Onwards and upwards.

I wish I'd read this days ago. I've totally fallen off the wagon and had been licking my wounds in private. I haven't been on here, or any other forum, for around a week.

Thank you for your post. And good luck x

I wish I'd read this days ago. I've totally fallen off the wagon and had been licking my wounds in private. I haven't been on here, or any other forum, for around a week.

Thank you for your post. And good luck x

I wondered where you had gone Suepat.
Hope you are okay now. :)

Hi all, Agree with everyone else here. I've fallen off the wagon before, or had an unexplained gain at class and just given up - so upset that I've had a gain that I go off and gain even more (bonkers!) Well done for coming on and posting, I'm telling myself this time will be different. If I have a bad week I will stick at it and do what you've done....post and get some support :)

Hope you have a good weekend.

Back