Not been feeling so good the last few weeks

Yasmine

One last chance
Lately I've really been feeling like absolute ****.

Had a temperature today, dunno how. I woke up this morning feeling fine. On purpose I left my Oyster card at home so that I had no choice but to walk to and from college.

I walked before with no issue, today though, I was breathing so heavily and felt so tired and I was feeling both hot and cold at the same time. My body was hot but the weather, bloody hell I can't take anymore of this cold weather :mad:.

I have no energy, none. I am sick of feeling tired all the time. What the hell is going on with me? my sister isn't showing any signs of fatigue, why am I?

Anyone feeling like this too?

Hi I had this last time on LT. I was exhausted. I never got the energy bursts that everyone else seemed to get. I resigned myself to the fact that, that is the way it was going to be and took it easy. I gave up on trying to exercise till I finished LT. As soon as I did finish my energy came straight back.

But while I'm here I just wanted to say your losses are great! Well done!

Hi I had this last time on LT. I was exhausted. I never got the energy bursts that everyone else seemed to get. I resigned myself to the fact that, that is the way it was going to be and took it easy. I gave up on trying to exercise till I finished LT. As soon as I did finish my energy came straight back.

But while I'm here I just wanted to say your losses are great! Well done!
Thank you, but thing is, I really want to be able to do exercise, my stretch marks have gotten really bad and I don't want to rely on cream. And if I don't do exercise, I'll end up with loose skin.

But also, me not having energy is showing on my face apparently. My mother says I look like as if I'm dieing. And she keeps on pressuring me to stop LT. But I don't ****ing want to!

will there be saggy skin?

hello everyone i'm new to this and hoping for lots of encouragement , been on lipotrim since tue lost 5lb so far really want this to work! been through them all to no avail. i suffer also with pcos and i discovered this may be only way to do it , looking at forum has been really motivating, but can anyone tell me will there be a problem with excess skin after such rapid weightloss?

hello everyone i'm new to this and hoping for lots of encouragement , been on lipotrim since tue lost 5lb so far really want this to work! been through them all to no avail. i suffer also with pcos and i discovered this may be only way to do it , looking at forum has been really motivating, but can anyone tell me will there be a problem with excess skin after such rapid weightloss?
With rapid weightloss, your skin doesn't have enough time for it to return to it's original state. The best thing to do is to do exercise at the same time. Toning exercises are best for this. Plus, use Palmers Firming butter cream for After Pregnancy and Weightloss. Tightens skin it says on the bottle.

Well done on your loss by the way! how are you finding LT? everything good?

Back