not cheated but gained 7lbs!!!

ponypony

WTF!!

Was chuffed at last official weigh in to be in the 11s at last, only to find on Friday that my weight had ballooned 7lbs!!! Before anyone says anything, mine & CDCs scales correlate, it was at a similar time of day/same clothes, and I know I shouldn't but do weigh myself very frequently!! Just can't help it!

Now, I know for a fact I haven't cheated at all, still in ketosis & drinking the water.

So how the bloody hell have a managed to gain that much??? :badmood:

Bet it's just a bit of water retention, try not to worry it will sort itself out, keep glugging as that can help.

Georgie
xx

Well, have just finished TOTM and thought I was retaining just before as scales didn't budge for few days then suddenly lost 4lbs overnight.

Hopefully that's all it is. Will keep glugging the clear stuff (Hard in this cold weather though isn't it?), and hope the scales sort themselves out for wednesday.

Very hard indeed, I usually have mine ice cold but just can't do it at the mo so just have room temperature which makes it a little easier.

Gx

Glad it's not just me!

im having to catch the hot tap before it goes hot (if you know what i mean!!)
Just been sipping some sparkly water too, but am gunna watch it as i know i an bloat on it. Just treating it as a reward xxx

Please tell me it went as quickly as it came on?? I'm terrified I'll have a gain at next weeks weigh in, and she'll think I've been cheating. I'm so proud that this is the only diet I've ever stuck at 100% and don't want my CDC to think I'm lying.

ponypony are u the same ponypony as the confetti ponypony???

IF it's any consolation the wek i lost 6lbs my scales said i'd put on nearly a stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my scales are usually the same as CDC's!!!!

yes, I'm confetti ponypony...

Well, at least it's not just me that can gain weight whilst existing on 400calories!!

Surely that's impossible anyway... :confused:

Other than water retention no it's not possible!!!!!!

WTF!!

Was chuffed at last official weigh in to be in the 11s at last, only to find on Friday that my weight had ballooned 7lbs!!! Before anyone says anything, mine & CDCs scales correlate, it was at a similar time of day/same clothes, and I know I shouldn't but do weigh myself very frequently!! Just can't help it!

Now, I know for a fact I haven't cheated at all, still in ketosis & drinking the water.

So how the bloody hell have a managed to gain that much??? :badmood:

It WILL balance out hun. Just hang in there okay and don't let it start off negativity for you. Keep strong and focused.

Lacey xx :)

Back