Not done too good

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by louale, 25 November 2008 Social URL.

1. louale

louale Silver Member

Lighter Life
    Hi All,

I'm back from my holiday, but have to confess that I wasn't able to stay focused on losing weight whilst away. I seem to be going through a really bad phase at the moment and think this is related to various things going on at the moment.

As I have quite a few stones to lose, I'm finding it really hard to stay focused on losing weight and the fact that the weight loss for me is so slow, I think I am going to look at alternatives.

I have decided to join 'Lighter Life' in January.

Rosemary Conely is excellent, and it is the right way to go as it is a healthy eating plan, however I have too much weight to lose and at the current rate of loss, I would still be on a diet this time next year. I plan to do Ligther Lite, but will keep popping in to see how you are all getting on.

Thank you for all your support so far, and I wish you all the best of luck with your weight losses.

Louale x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. danzlilsista

danzlilsista Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    You too louale, vlcd are certainly speedy! can't blame you for giving it a try, I have been tempted many times but know I would fail. there is plenty of inspiration on here you can't argue with the results. keep in touch!
  4. louale

louale Silver Member

Lighter Life
    Thanks Danz,

Best of luck to you.

Louale x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.