Not done too good

louale

Silver Member
Hi All,

I'm back from my holiday, but have to confess that I wasn't able to stay focused on losing weight whilst away. I seem to be going through a really bad phase at the moment and think this is related to various things going on at the moment.

As I have quite a few stones to lose, I'm finding it really hard to stay focused on losing weight and the fact that the weight loss for me is so slow, I think I am going to look at alternatives.

I have decided to join 'Lighter Life' in January.

Rosemary Conely is excellent, and it is the right way to go as it is a healthy eating plan, however I have too much weight to lose and at the current rate of loss, I would still be on a diet this time next year. I plan to do Ligther Lite, but will keep popping in to see how you are all getting on.

Thank you for all your support so far, and I wish you all the best of luck with your weight losses.

Louale x

You too louale, vlcd are certainly speedy! can't blame you for giving it a try, I have been tempted many times but know I would fail. there is plenty of inspiration on here you can't argue with the results. keep in touch!

Thanks Danz,

Best of luck to you.

Louale x

Back