• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Not enough water?

An Attitude of Gratitude
If you don't drink enough water does that slow your losses down?

The last couple of days l've been unwell with a virus, been nearly 100% SS (had a small piece of carrot cake today as l felt so weak, didn't really like it & it didn't make me feel any better, so left the rest). I know l haven't been drinking enough water, just can't seem to face drinking so much, l've not been constipated, opposite actually, tmi :eek:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

An Attitude of Gratitude
Been trying to drink a bit more tonight.

Optifast Girl!
please drink as close to the recommended amount every day. I didn't and I have made myself dehydrated and I have felt bad for about a week now from it. I am having to force myself even though it makes me nauseous. I know from past experience, I will get to the place that I will crave the water but it takes me a long time to get there. I don't want to feel this bad so forcing the water. Good luck to you and hang in there.
Have u tried drinking fizzy water with the CD water flavouring? I couldn't face drinking anymore still water as it makes me feel sick after a while so I switched to fizzy and it's certainly alot better
Hope your feeling better disneyparis

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins