Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Not enough water?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by DisneyParis, 25 June 2011 Social URL.

1. DisneyParis

DisneyParis An Attitude of Gratitude

If you don't drink enough water does that slow your losses down?

The last couple of days l've been unwell with a virus, been nearly 100% SS (had a small piece of carrot cake today as l felt so weak, didn't really like it & it didn't make me feel any better, so left the rest). I know l haven't been drinking enough water, just can't seem to face drinking so much, l've not been constipated, opposite actually, tmi :eek:

Last edited: 25 June 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    hun if you don't drink enough water you will feel ill i know its hard when u r ill but if u don't u could feel worse.

4. DisneyParis

DisneyParis An Attitude of Gratitude

Been trying to drink a bit more tonight.

5. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    please drink as close to the recommended amount every day. I didn't and I have made myself dehydrated and I have felt bad for about a week now from it. I am having to force myself even though it makes me nauseous. I know from past experience, I will get to the place that I will crave the water but it takes me a long time to get there. I don't want to feel this bad so forcing the water. Good luck to you and hang in there.

6. sugarplumfairy1977

sugarplumfairy1977 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Have u tried drinking fizzy water with the CD water flavouring? I couldn't face drinking anymore still water as it makes me feel sick after a while so I switched to fizzy and it's certainly alot better
    Hope your feeling better disneyparis
    Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.